Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hubs gets up in the morning and about 15-20 minutes later he can't keep his eyes open so he goes back to bed. Sometimes this happens twice. Can't blame it on the radiation cause it's been going on longer than that. Doesn't matter if he gets up early or late either.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Hubs gets up in the morning and about 15-20 minutes later he can't keep his eyes open so he goes back to bed. Sometimes this happens twice. Can't blame it on the radiation cause it's been going on longer than that. Doesn't matter if he gets up early or late either.
    his body must be exhausted from all that's been going on :(

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    Good morning Tibs, Fran, Kat, Dale & Atty

Florida is having unseasonably cold weather. I actually don't mind it as long as it doesn't get down too much lower than 42....cause I know it won't last too long, but it's already a week! OY
    Turtlenecks, sweat shirts and slack boots are the call for today!

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    I'm sure.........
    All this [particularly the pain] could be disturbing his sleep too. He might be sleep deprived...
    Plus, like said above, there's all the physical stuff going on. Sleep is a healing-time. So the body uses it to fight problems.

Wishing him good sleep!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Radiation was running late this morning so by the time we got home we ahd a sandwich and I joined hubs in a nap. Before we left this morning BF showed up and brought in 4 armfuls of wood for me. He can carry way more than I can:)

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Tibs, hopefully the stuff will melt before long. So glad you found the driveway. I was gettin' ready to call out the State Police to help you find it! :shock:

Made it out to a few stores today. Think I'm done with Christmas shopping! YAY

Good evening and goodnight Snails. Sleep well, sweet dreams and a better tomorrow for all :):wub:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    time to climb the stairs - tommy is waiting!
    goodnight and sweet dreams to all!
    sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gif

Users who are viewing this thread