Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Much getting used to. Not a fan of morning noise. At least I have peace til late afternoon.
I agree, but I think that's because we are such early birds, while most people are still sleeping and it's quiet. But, sometimes, I wish there was someone up around here to talk to. Thank goodness we've got this thread.

Today is Maddy's birthday. Time for a celebration. Can't believe she is 5 already.

91wuCPDJT6L._SL1500_.jpg

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Good morning Atty :)

Me neither! I find myself postponing putting on my hearing aids later and later :laugh:

i'm puzzled - where is your noise coming from? i thought that some time ago you posted that dd and gd had moved to their own place, has that changed? :?:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    i'm puzzled - where is your noise coming from? i thought that some time ago you posted that dd and gd had moved to their own place, has that changed? :?:
    She’s here a couple of nights a week but it’s mostly DH with that tv :rolleyes:

Happy birthday Maddy!

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    I agree, but I think that's because we are such early birds, while most people are still sleeping and it's quiet. But, sometimes, I wish there was someone up around here to talk to. Thank goodness we've got this thread.

Today is Maddy's birthday. Time for a celebration. Can't believe she is 5 already.

91wuCPDJT6L._SL1500_.jpg
    Happy Birthday, Maddy!! :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Heather's such a sweetie. Sends me pics of Tigger eating every day.....LOL. Between her husband Matt and youngest Cheyanne, Tigger gets lots of attention.:)
    I'll bet that gives you some peace of mind, Frannie :wub:, and it's so sweet of her to send you pictures.
    My Avi is Maddy's first day home with us. She weighed 1lb. 9 oz. Was the runt. And now she's a whopping 6 and a half pounds. Big girl! :)

Goodnight, Ladies. Sleep well, sweet dreams and a better tomorrow for us :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread