Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Went to the doctor's with my niece. She has to have the disc removed on the left side of her jaw, due to severe TMJ. Really liked the surgeon. She'll be coming to stay with us for a bit, while she recovers, as her man has to work. Surgery tentatively scheduled for next Wednesday. Will not cure her, but she will be out of pain and able to open her mouth about half way. She can only do a quarter of the way now and is in constant pain....was glad to be with her today. She's, without a doubt, my favorite. Like a daughter. The one who lived with us for several years. :wub:

Goodnight, Snailettes...sleep well, sweet dreams and a better tomorrow.....:)
    Feel better, Tibs!!! :)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    night, kat and frannie! ;)

and

goodnight and sweet dreams to all!
    sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gif

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    Wow, you turn the lights out pretty early around here.

Speaking of, power went out for a couple of hours here. Almost got the generator going and warmed up and functioning, and then the power came on...

So I guess I should mess with the generator quicker next time.... bah dum pum.

Flyby, and maybe goodnight if the power fails again.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    We are still up from a day spent at son's house baby sitting.. I'm so overtired right now that I'm having a hard time just getting into bed. Hubby is in bed, and looks like he'll fall asleep at any moment now, but me, I'm here like a posting fool!

Oh, sorry Fran, good early morning to you! Hope you get back to sleep! I'm going to try and put me head down on a pillow and see what happens. Thoughts won't even keep me awake tonight cause the brain is so tired. :)

Users who are viewing this thread