Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
I slept decent for almost 4 hours last night, then it was off and on and now I'm tired. UGH
i've given up, frannie :?:
I still have the same problems, too. It's been so many years, I think it's here to stay. My BFF takes Unisom almost every night and it helps her. There are 2 different kinds, though and I don't know which one she takes. Anyone want me to ask her? She has NO effects from it. I take prescription meds (not for sleep) at night, so I don't like to add to it. I can sleep, I just can't STAY asleep come 4:30-5, no matter what time I go to bed.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yeah, I've pretty much given up too. If I get to feeling wiped I'll take a Benadryl. Been quite a while since I've had one. Kat, I might be interested in knowing which Unisom she takes. I still have a bottle of the liquid stuff. It works but tastes way too sweet. I might end up getting rid of that. IDK.

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Yeah, I've pretty much given up too. If I get to feeling wiped I'll take a Benadryl. Been quite a while since I've had one. Kat, I might be interested in knowing which Unisom she takes. I still have a bottle of the liquid stuff. It works but tastes way too sweet. I might end up getting rid of that. IDK.
    I'll let you know no later than tomorrow, possibly tonight.

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Just called her. Didn't think she was home. She gets Walmart brand containing Doxylamine Succinate. The Other Unisom just contains the generic of benedryl. This has helped her more than ANYTHING that she's tried, and she tried them all. It also helps her headaches that she sometimes gets in the morning. She said the generic is JUST as good as the brand name and to be SURE to tell you to get the correct ingredients....Hope that helps any of you that want to try it. VERY safe.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just called her. Didn't think she was home. She gets Walmart brand containing Doxylamine Succinate. The Other Unisom just contains the generic of benedryl. This has helped her more than ANYTHING that she's tried, and she tried them all. It also helps her headaches that she sometimes gets in the morning. She said the generic is JUST as good as the brand name and to be SURE to tell you to get the correct ingredients....Hope that helps any of you that want to try it. VERY safe.
    Thank you much:)

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    except for me it's 3:30 - 4 :( and to add insult to injury for the last few days i can't nap!

hiya, dale ;)
    I noticed that....do you have a lot more on your plate right now, Tibs? We all sure have so much we think about and people we care about that we can't see or be with. It's hard. Or, do you think it's something organic? Maybe try the Unisom generic I mentioned? Couldn't hurt, right.
    3:30-4 is "time to make the donuts" OR "go collect garbage".....NOT JUST WAKE UP! UGH.
    Hi Tibs :)
    I’m not generally one to nap ... will if I’m feeling poorly.
    I cannot keep my eyes open in the afternoon anymore, so I HAVE to lie down, but I never feel good after. It's a no win on that one.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    and it's time ;)
    goodnight and sweet dreams to all!
    sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gif

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I noticed that....do you have a lot more on your plate right now, Tibs? We all sure have so much we think about and people we care about that we can't see or be with. It's hard. Or, do you think it's something organic? Maybe try the Unisom generic I mentioned? Couldn't hurt, right.
    3:30-4 is "time to make the donuts" OR "go collect garbage".....NOT JUST WAKE UP! UGH.

I cannot keep my eyes open in the afternoon anymore, so I HAVE to lie down, but I never feel good after. It's a no win on that one.
    I get up grouchy and feeling hungover when I nap ;)

and it's time ;)
    goodnight and sweet dreams to all!
    sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Good night Tibs, I’m looking forward to bed time myself.

Users who are viewing this thread