Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2011
    Carrabba's was awesome last night. I took my niece and we had a great time. She had Chicken Bryan: Wood-grilled chicken and topped with goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and our lemon butter sauce, with broccoli and Caesar Salad. Nice big portion and beautifully done.

The Pepper had, as previously mention, Short Rib Marsala: Tender bone-in short rib served over garlic mashed potatoes and topped with Lombardo Marsala wine sauce. Here's a pic. I couldn't eat it all, so I had to bring home a doggy bag. Also had a Caesar Salad and we shared an appetizer of Calamari. The GM also sent over a complementary glass of Merlot. Just met the guy last night, but really cool dude. In fact, I had never been to this Carrabba's before, but it was really nice. Plus, no masks are required indoors in Pa.

rib1.jpg

Warning: read no further if you don't want to hear about my family. I understand!! But, as u know, I rarely share any info on my family.

Really nice conversation with my niece--we are very close. She's 10th in her graduating class of 500 with a 4.1 GPA. She's been accepted at every college she's applied to and waiting to hear from UNC (University of NC) & University of Florida (Go Gators). It looks like her entire college will be paid for or almost with academic scholarships. Drexel University offered her a full scholarship. I had to laugh because it cost $72k per year to go there.:shock:

Wherever she ends up going it's for pre-med. She's studying to become a psychiatrist. Anyways, enough about me and my family. This post will self-destruct in 24 hours.;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Carrabba's was awesome last night. I took my niece and we had a great time. She had Chicken Bryan: Wood-grilled chicken and topped with goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and our lemon butter sauce, with broccoli and Caesar Salad. Nice big portion and beautifully done.

The Pepper had, as previously mention, Short Rib Marsala: Tender bone-in short rib served over garlic mashed potatoes and topped with Lombardo Marsala wine sauce. Here's a pic. I couldn't eat it all, so I had to bring home a doggy bag. Also had a Caesar Salad and we shared an appetizer of Calamari. The GM also sent over a complementary glass of Merlot. Just met the guy last night, but really cool dude. In fact, I had never been to this Carrabba's before, but it was really nice. Plus, no masks are required indoors in Pa.

View attachment 968547

Warning: read no further if you don't want to hear about my family. I understand!! But, as u know, I rarely share any info on my family.

Really nice conversation with my niece--we are very close. She's 10th in her graduating class of 500 with a 4.1 GPA. She's been accepted at every college she's applied to and waiting to hear from UNC (University of NC) & University of Florida (Go Gators). It looks like her entire college will be paid for or almost with academic scholarships. Drexel University offered her a full scholarship. I had to laugh because it cost $72k per year to go there.:shock:

Wherever she ends up going it's for pre-med. She's studying to become a psychiatrist. Anyways, enough about me and my family. This post will self-destruct in 24 hours.;)
    Good luck to your niece.:thumbs: I have one GD who's an RN.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2011
    went back to bed for a nap ;)

up and about now but not venturing outside!!!

That's nice. I've got our picks in for fantasy football. And if I haven't told ya, I'm feeling really good about them. And you know what happens when I'm feeling really good about our picks?:D

Off to the gym. 1st nfl playoff game starts at 4:30pm. Get your chores done so u don't miss any of the game.;)

Are you ready for some football, people? :thumbs:

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Users who are viewing this thread