Feb 23, 2010
morning, atty!
1674903864118.png

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
morning, people. it's time to rise and shine. Pepper's roughing it in the backwoods with a double espresso--i brought my espresso machine with me.:greengrin: it got down to 27 degrees--or at least that's what it was the last time i checked around 11p. I was perfectly warm with the queen sized air mattress that sits 18" off the ground, down comforter on top of that, an electric blanket on top of that, and a sleeping bag on top of that--it's the ground that freezes your ... off.

having pizza tonight--it says camping, doesn't it?.:unsure: i don't mind cooking, but washing dishes in freezing temps is no fun.

it has been so nice visiting with u people. see ya, and have a pretty nice day--but not too good.:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    morning, people. it's time to rise and shine. Pepper's roughing it in the backwoods with a double espresso--i brought my espresso machine with me.:greengrin: it got down to 27 degrees--or at least that's what it was the last time i checked around 11p. I was perfectly warm with the queen sized air mattress that sits 18" off the ground, down comforter on top of that, an electric blanket on top of that, and a sleeping bag on top of that--it's the ground that freezes your ... off.

having pizza tonight--it says camping, doesn't it?.:unsure: i don't mind cooking, but washing dishes in freezing temps is no fun.

it has been so nice visiting with u people. see ya, and have a pretty nice day--but not too good.:)
    You sure have an odd way for roughing it :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It turns out that Dallas’s birthday party won’t be here. The Make a Wish foundation is paying for a room at the YMCA and buying pizza for the guests.
    Cake also. The Make a Wish foundation will also announce what they are granting Dallas.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Seriously ?
    Fever finally went away yesterday. Still have the sore throat from hell and feel beat up...but way better.
    Tested DH again this morning, still positive.
    Decided to test me again.
    Yep.
    I am now positive.
    :cry:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Seriously ?
    Fever finally went away yesterday. Still have the sore throat from hell and feel beat up...but way better.
    Tested DH again this morning, still positive.
    Decided to test me again.
    Yep.
    I am now positive.
    :cry:
    Get better any get rid of that nasty throat.

Users who are viewing this thread