Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
good morning, people.:) I thought I would share a pic of my new hitch and harness wire. It's exciting stuff.:greengrin: This is what $860 will get ya. $560 for the harness and hitch and $300 to install. Bolting on the hitch to the frame only involves 4 bolts, and should only take less than 1/2 hour. It's the harness wire that's the big deal having to take panels off the car and fish it from the hitch to the fuse box in the engine bay.

Have a great day, people. Taking it easy today. I have been going for the last 2 weeks almost non-stop.

hitch1.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    good morning, people.:) I thought I would share a pic of my new hitch and harness wire. It's exciting stuff.:greengrin: This is what $860 will get ya. $560 for the harness and hitch and $300 to install. Bolting on the hitch to the frame only involves 4 bolts, and should only take less than 1/2 hour. It's the harness wire that's the big deal having to take panels off the car and fish it from the hitch to the fuse box in the engine bay.

Have a great day, people. Taking it easy today. I have been going for the last 2 weeks almost non-stop.

View attachment 1013193
    Good morning, Pepper. :) Hope you have a good day.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Users who are viewing this thread