Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Good morning Dale, snails.

Meh. I COULD manage fish on Fridays, or during lent. I just don't buy into the dietary aspect of it in modern times, with modern supply chains and the invention of the freezer. The spiritual aspects can be expressed other ways. But that's me.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good morning Dale, snails.

Meh. I COULD manage fish on Fridays, or during lent. I just don't buy into the dietary aspect of it in modern times, with modern supply chains and the invention of the freezer. The spiritual aspects can be expressed other ways. But that's me.

It's Tradition. And Catholicism is worldwide and not all people have access to the supply chain or freezers. In some areas, seafood is a rare treat, and in those cases, the local bishop may declare no fish on Fridays.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2011
    Happy Friday on Saturday.:greengrin: Have a great one.
    pig2.gif

Reactions: daleron

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2011
    Happy Saturday. It looks like we are going to get rain all day today which makes it a perfect day to clean and get things done around the house. Hope it's raining where you are at so you can get some cleaning done at your house.:lol: You're Welcome.

Regardless, have a great day and night. It's UFC tonight--but I'm sure I didn't have to remind you guys of that.:?:

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    It's Tradition. And Catholicism is worldwide and not all people have access to the supply chain or freezers. In some areas, seafood is a rare treat, and in those cases, the local bishop may declare no fish on Fridays.
    Sure. And when/if it works for you, it's great, and I don't have a problem with it at all. "It's all good". I just don't choose to follow it. But that's me.

Goodnight snails :)

Users who are viewing this thread