Not open for further replies.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Yep, go for the 3rd :thumb:

I already did the coffee thing...now I'm off in search for food and then out in the cold to TCB.

Have a good one, all Snails :)

Hi Stoney and snails!

So, what is 'TCB'?

Just read a neat little review about Debra Messing (from TV show Will & Grace) and her Broadway debut as an Irishwoman in Outside Mulliganer (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-giltz/theater-debra-messings-br_b_4663305.html)

What have you seen lately in the land of theater?

Also, for all snails, has anyone seen any of the Oscar movie nominees yet? If so, what are your opinions on what you saw and if you think they are worth going to see in the cinema or just to wait for the DVD?

Last, anyone see Anchorman 2 yet? I love Will Ferrell (yes, revealing my pedestrian sense of humor :p)

Have a terrific weekend everyone!!

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia

Wait CES, one more at least; I was waiting for you to return!

congrats-1.jpg

238135,xcitefun-funny-pictures-bravo-bunny.jpg

Keep going strong!!

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Hi Stoney and snails!

So, what is 'TCB'?

Just read a neat little review about Debra Messing (from TV show Will & Grace) and her Broadway debut as an Irishwoman in Outside Mulliganer (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-giltz/theater-debra-messings-br_b_4663305.html)

Also, for all snails, has anyone seen any of the Oscar movie nominees yet? If so, what are your opinions on what you saw and if you think they are worth going to see in the cinema or just to wait for the DVD?

Last, anyone see Anchorman 2 yet? I love Will Ferrell (yes, revealing my pedestrian sense of humor :p)

We only have one "Oscar" nominee...thus, he already won.

He's green too.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
I've been logging in here lately for two purposes only:

1. To find "that thread" locked AND deleted... and/or ...
2. To see one or more people binned or banned (with fingers crossed for one in particular).

To say I've been "sorely disappointed" would be an understatement.

Well... I guess there is always tomorrow!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I've been logging in here lately for two purposes only:

1. To find "that thread" locked AND deleted... and/or ...
2. To see one or more people binned or banned (with fingers crossed for one in particular).

To say I've been "sorely disappointed" would be an understatement.

Well... I guess there is always tomorrow!

and here i thought you came for us!:facepalm:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Good evening Snails :) Hello Katya!!

darn it! it's still raw out there! first time since i left nyc i had to have some matzo ball soup ;)
It took me a long time to try matzo ball soup...matzo balls don't look appetizing, IMO :laugh: But a great matzo ball soup is perfect for a day like today :)
Hi Stoney and snails!

So, what is 'TCB'?

TCB= Taking Care of Business :) I haven't seen any theater lately. It takes a really good show to make me want to go. I'm not a fan of the Busman's Holiday (spending free time at work-related activities) :) It used to be that Broadway actors would move on to television and film (Carol Burnett and Bernadette Peters, for instance, started on Bway). However, the trend has turned now and TV/Film stars come to Bway to earn acting "cred." Bryan Cranston is the flavor of the month now...He's currently preparing to open a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread