Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
aaawwww!

BearsHugging.gif

Need the hug. :( Things are conspiring to put me in the doldrums.

1. Weather. 'Nuff said. ENOUGH of this :censored: already. I mean, really.
2. Lingering remnants of the flu-turned-cold from 2 Thursdays ago. 5 days to go, estimated.
3. Facing double extractions this coming Friday. Only good thing will be the IV sedation.

Tried throwing myself into long-overdue household chores, but they turned out BE chores... no joy from accomplishments.

Sigh.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Heya Haze. I'm alive. :D Just swamped. And I have to try to catch up... What did I miss? :facepalm:

Glad to hear all is well!

LOL! Yes, that might take a while ... :laugh:

The first thing that comes to mind that you might have missed is that Tibby adopted another child so now Spark has a brother ... hence the Oscar joke that Atty told. His name is Oscar of course! :lol:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Glad to hear all is well!

LOL! Yes, that might take a while ... :laugh:

The first thing that comes to mind that you might have missed is that Tibby adopted another child so now Spark has a brother ... hence the Oscar joke that Atty told. His name is Oscar of course! :lol:

Thanks! That explains her post... I had no idea who Oscar was. :p Now I do!

Gotta go mattress shopping. DH wants a new bed... :glare: Sleep number? :confused:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Need the hug. :( Things are conspiring to put me in the doldrums.

1. Weather. 'Nuff said. ENOUGH of this :censored: already. I mean, really.
2. Lingering remnants of the flu-turned-cold from 2 Thursdays ago. 5 days to go, estimated.
3. Facing double extractions this coming Friday. Only good thing will be the IV sedation.

Tried throwing myself into long-overdue household chores, but they turned out BE chores... no joy from accomplishments.

Sigh.

:D

polar-bear-hug-ytgifs-o.gif

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia

Gotta go mattress shopping. DH wants a new bed... :glare: Sleep number? :confused:

I've got one of those Tempur-pedic memory foam beds and while I'm very happy with it, they are a bit pricey. I'm not sure that one of the other makes that are considerably less expensive, wouldn't be just as good.

I don't know much about the Sleep number one other than what I've seen on TV. I haven't heard anyone complain about them so that's good at least! :)

Good Luck!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

the boy has one, make sure the side walls have been improved - his buckled to some degree after a while. still, he claims he gets a good night's sleep whenever i'm lucky enough to have him spend a night in his old room ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread