Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I've tried both Ms. T's and Vapor Bomb's snickerdoodles, and I didn't like vapor bomb's. Ms. T's was the first one I tried, and to me VaporBomb couldn't touch it. But as we all know taste is subjective.

I feel the same with VB's .It was my least fav out of the 4 different vendors snickerdoodle iv tried. Vb's was very dry,dark and no sweetness at all(very thin tasting and lacked body for a bakery juice) . Nowhere near the richness of a msts juice. Also had a very slight anise note to it. Iv never cared for VB's juices in general though . THe one flavor of theirs i did like i reoreded twice after and both of them were completly incosistant and different then the original one so i kinda gave up . Everyones taste is different though. I will say that i see the least subjectivity with msts juices though . Most people who try them are customers for life . Steeping is very important with her juices though expecially snickerdoodle . It MUST be steeped for a week or more . After steeping its 100% different then it is fresh.

JenWill

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Western Pennsylvania
LOL see. Everyones taste buds are different. It's to each their own....and in the vaping world, I think as long as we are doing this and enjoying it, then awesome!
I guess it isn't any different from the foods that we eat too......thats why there are different ways to prepare things and thankfully different foods to eat! Liver yuck! Nuff said there!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
it depends on when you got it too...(there was a time about 6 months ago or less) that all the vendors were out of a certain ingredient for SD... VB put one out that all the regular VB SD customers complained about; me too. Prior to that was what we were used to. When the ingredient came back, they were all in business again and VB was better than ever.
Of course taste IS subjective; there is no point arguing one favorite against another.
Glad I saw this thread because not every vendor even makes SD... it MUST be unique to make, and make good.

My favorites are VB and Sweet-vapes; in fact Dayna from S-V is out of an ingredient and sent a SD she put together regardless, and I really like it.
In my experience, and I am a SD fiend; 4 to 8 ml a day; only SD (I have a bottle of Vaperite Carmel Cream, and Butterscotch to mix with SD when I need a change lol.), SD can get harsh on the throat.
Lately I mix half S-V w/ VB in a 40 ml bottle for loading attys and bottom feeders and a top feeder.

My opinions on the SD I've tried:
1. MsTs... very complex, rich... but not sweet enough and I get lost in the complexities. This was about a year ago so it might have changed.

2. KBV... smells the best, but flavor doesn't transmit once vaped.

3. Sweet-Vapes... very pleasant.. can be slightly dry

4. Vapor Bomb ... just the right amount of taste and sweet.... i do get a little TH but I don't like lots of TH.

5. PureVapes ... i tried his first run of it; Nik is a pioneer and does things his way; I don't like it much.

I always order without adding anything like extra flavor or sweetener... every time I've tried it was a mistake; just let the chef present it as their best effort; it usually is.

I feel the same with VB's .It was my least fav out of the 4 different vendors snickerdoodle iv tried. Vb's was very dry,dark and no sweetness at all(very thin tasting and lacked body for a bakery juice) . Nowhere near the richness of a msts juice. Also had a very slight anise note to it. Iv never cared for VB's juices in general though . THe one flavor of theirs i did like i reoreded twice after and both of them were completly incosistant and different then the original one so i kinda gave up . Everyones taste is different though. I will say that i see the least subjectivity with msts juices though . Most people who try them are customers for life . Steeping is very important with her juices though expecially snickerdoodle . It MUST be steeped for a week or more . After steeping its 100% different then it is fresh.

V8porism

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
it depends on when you got it too...(there was a time about 6 months ago or less) that all the vendors were out of a certain ingredient for SD... VB put one out that all the regular VB SD customers complained about; me too. Prior to that was what we were used to. When the ingredient came back, they were all in business again and VB was better than ever.
Of course taste IS subjective; there is no point arguing one favorite against another.
Glad I saw this thread because not every vendor even makes SD... it MUST be unique to make, and make good.

My favorites are VB and Sweet-vapes; in fact Dayna from S-V is out of an ingredient and sent a SD she put together regardless, and I really like it.
In my experience, and I am a SD fiend; 4 to 8 ml a day; only SD (I have a bottle of Vaperite Carmel Cream, and Butterscotch to mix with SD when I need a change lol.), SD can get harsh on the throat.
Lately I mix half S-V w/ VB in a 40 ml bottle for loading attys and bottom feeders and a top feeder.

My opinions on the SD I've tried:
1. MsTs... very complex, rich... but not sweet enough and I get lost in the complexities. This was about a year ago so it might have changed.

2. KBV... smells the best, but flavor doesn't transmit once vaped.

3. Sweet-Vapes... very pleasant.. can be slightly dry

4. Vapor Bomb ... just the right amount of taste and sweet.... i do get a little TH but I don't like lots of TH.

5. PureVapes ... i tried his first run of it; Nik is a pioneer and does things his way; I don't like it much.

I always order without adding anything like extra flavor or sweetener... every time I've tried it was a mistake; just let the chef present it as their best effort; it usually is.

Thanks! I'm going to check out Sweet Vapes.

I did try Vapor Bomb. I like it, but I got 100% pg & it doesn't vape well on my PVs. I should have tried 80/20 pg vg from them.

I have recent orders from Mrs Ts. Her SD is simply amazing when dripped. I just need a SD I can use on my tanks because I drive a lot.

Thanks, again!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
and I'd like to retry MsT's too...
You know "most everyone" I know on ecf vapes Boba's or Ave something or other... and I do not like it. (good thing because they all admit it's the worst for your atties).
btw the latest VB SD's Ive gotten over the last couple months don't get all dark like they used to...

and yeah #6. I used to like Velvet Vapors SD too. It came real light and got dark... you never know if that is the only factor in atty gunk; probably not.

So i am intrigued: Parkes Vaping? will take a look...

oh and btw, i checked with a few vendors (VB, S-V, VV,) and none use Cinamon oil; they use a water based cin. flavor.

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Thanks! I'm going to check out Sweet Vapes.

I did try Vapor Bomb. I like it, but I got 100% pg & it doesn't vape well on my PVs. I should have tried 80/20 pg vg from them.

I have recent orders from Mrs Ts. Her SD is simply amazing when dripped. I just need a SD I can use on my tanks because I drive a lot.

Thanks, again!
Im the opposite of that . I dont like SD as much dripping . I only use cartos and carto tanks for vaping snickerdoodle . Vaped though 530ml of msts snickerdoodle now through boge cartomizers and it never gets old. I drill two holes in my boges .Maybe thats the issue you have . I put two holes for any juice . I always get flooding or sometimes dry hits if theres only one hole. I havent had one problem with any of msts juices in a carto or tank though . I use exclusivlty boge cartos and sometimes with my ss liquinator or lava tank.

Not relate to the quote above< Just a little tip for msts snickerdoodle . It MUST be steeped for at least a week to three weeks. Once its steeped it tastes absolutly nothing like it does fresh .Thats when the vanillas,creamyness and cookie really explode.I wont touch my SD for at least a week . During that week i got my msts Sugar cookie anyway which is like the holy grail of bakery vapes.

My list of liked snickerdoodles is

1 msts (none of the rest come close to comparing imo)
2.My DIY snickerdoodle -Very close to being even with msts. Tons of flavor just like msts and similar taste
5.Parkes vaping .Better then the rest but no msts.Just lacks that realistic richness that i only find in msts juices.
6.Sweet-vapes .Same reason as above. Flavor isnt really as spot on as parkes even and lacks body(not thick tastin full flavorness)
7.KBV - Not spot on to snickerdoodle. Maybe its just me but all KBV's similar type just taste the same to me. All have a buttery taste and background note of pepper. RCT,GBC,Sugar cookie and Snickerdoodle are almost all the same.I can put any one in a carto filled with another and barely tell a difference
8VB - This one is Dark ,has zero sweetness and is really dry. Zero body and has almost like a hint of black licorice or rootbeer in the background

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I don't agree on the current VB SD, but now you've gone and got me looking at an order for MsT's SD and the Sugar COokie... Better to get in sooner than later eh?
Im the opposite of that . I dont like SD as much dripping . I only use cartos and carto tanks for vaping snickerdoodle . Vaped though 530ml of msts snickerdoodle now through boge cartomizers and it never gets old. I drill two holes in my boges .Maybe thats the issue you have . I put two holes for any juice . I always get flooding or sometimes dry hits if theres only one hole. I havent had one problem with any of msts juices in a carto or tank though . I use exclusivlty boge cartos and sometimes with my ss liquinator or lava tank.

Not relate to the quote above< Just a little tip for msts snickerdoodle . It MUST be steeped for at least a week to three weeks. Once its steeped it tastes absolutly nothing like it does fresh .Thats when the vanillas,creamyness and cookie really explode.I wont touch my SD for at least a week . During that week i got my msts Sugar cookie anyway which is like the holy grail of bakery vapes.

My list of liked snickerdoodles is

1 msts (none of the rest come close to comparing imo)
2.My DIY snickerdoodle -Very close to being even with msts. Tons of flavor just like msts and similar taste
5.Parkes vaping .Better then the rest but no msts.Just lacks that realistic richness that i only find in msts juices.
6.Sweet-vapes .Same reason as above. Flavor isnt really as spot on as parkes even and lacks body(not thick tastin full flavorness)
7.KBV - Not spot on to snickerdoodle. Maybe its just me but all KBV's similar type just taste the same to me. All have a buttery taste and background note of pepper. RCT,GBC,Sugar cookie and Snickerdoodle are almost all the same.I can put any one in a carto filled with another and barely tell a difference
8VB - This one is Dark ,has zero sweetness and is really dry. Zero body and has almost like a hint of black licorice or rootbeer in the background

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I don't agree on the current VB SD, but now you've gone and got me looking at an order for MsT's SD and the Sugar COokie... Better to get in sooner than later eh?

Well everyones taste bud are different . Thats just my personal opinion. Im not a huge fan of the TH on bounty hunter and lots of people love it. Msts SD and SUgar Cookie are my two everyday juices out of the 150+ juices iv tried in my time vaping. With those two if you got it and didnt like it im sure thered be a bunch of people willing to buy it from you.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Well everyones taste bud are different . Thats just my personal opinion. Im not a huge fan of the TH on bounty hunter and lots of people love it. Msts SD and SUgar Cookie are my two everyday juices out of the 150+ juices iv tried in my time vaping. With those two if you got it and didnt like it im sure thered be a bunch of people willing to buy it from you.

you got that right Str8... i always wish someone was selling SD when I look at the classies... almost NEVER HAPPENS... the only time I've seen it was when someone sold a 30mg (msts)... it was so strong i couldn't vape it LOL.
I tried Boba''s and didn't like it. not at all.
Just got my msTs order in for both SD/ SC.... and Parkes V.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
you got that right Str8... i always wish someone was selling SD when I look at the classies... almost NEVER HAPPENS... the only time I've seen it was when someone sold a 30mg (msts)... it was so strong i couldn't vape it LOL.
I tried Boba''s and didn't like it. not at all.
Just got my msTs order in for both SD/ SC.... and Parkes V.

Same here everytime i buy juice in the classies its pretty old . Sd is best between the two week-2month mark. After that its still vapeable but more cinnamon comes out and it get very dark/thick. Snickerdoodle stays yellowish orange for about a month then gets more and more red then brown then black . Thats how i determine its age. Im not a big fan of bobas either .I like the taste but iv had better and its too thick for me to use usually.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I'm baaaack... got a 5ml of Parkes SD to try..... at first i didn't like the taste. It isn't as dry as S-V's and is a little sweeter than VB imo; that's not the only difference... obvious difference in ingredients somewhere.
Yet today (after a few days) it tastes better...heheh of course steeping is a factor, but i get what i like right off the bat from VB.
There's potential here....I maytry mixing the Parkes with some of the 2 (VB and S-V's) ...

Still waiting on a batch of MsTs too.

man i go through a lot of SD.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I'm baaaack... got a 5ml of Parkes SD to try..... at first i didn't like the taste. It isn't as dry as S-V's and is a little sweeter than VB imo; that's not the only difference... obvious difference in ingredients somewhere.
Yet today (after a few days) it tastes better...heheh of course steeping is a factor, but i get what i like right off the bat from VB.
There's potential here....I maytry mixing the Parkes with some of the 2 (VB and S-V's) ...

Remember to steep msts as least 1-2 weeks as well. It changes almost completely in that time.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC

Remember to steep msts as least 1-2 weeks as well. It changes almost completely in that time.

malaga82287

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
Yorktown, Va
So reporting back, ms t's frosting-doodles is my #1 juice of all time. As with her reg snickerdoodle, the flavor changes drastically after about 10 days for me. Out of the mail I get mostly a dry cinnamon, but its not overpowering. After that steep time, the flavorings have blended into a super satisfying snickerdoodle vape, and the frosting element adds a touch of sweetness that puts it all together and makes me smile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread