Status
Not open for further replies.

Briachas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Munfordville, Ky
Hi guys and gals. Has anyone found a vendor with a great Snickerdoodle juice similar to Ms. T's Bakery? I love their juice but $21 per 30ml is high compared to most vendors. I have other great flavors from different vendors that are much cheaper but with the same quality and service. Just haven't found a comparable Snickerdoodle as of yet. Thanks for your help.

Carless

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Valdosta, GA
Which other vendors have you already tried? I had planned to sample other vendors snickerdoodle juices myself soon and we may have to find out for ourselves since we are big fans of that juice.
Maybe we could list all the vendors who sell a snickerdoodle and each order from half of them, then send samples from those orders to one another?

Briachas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Munfordville, Ky
I have tried Parkes Vaping, Ms. T's Bakery and Vape-a-licious.

Ms. T's Snickerdoodle is great. No complaints from me other than the $21 price tag.

Parkes Vaping would be my second choice. It is priced at $15 per 30ml but occasionally you can get it on their "flavor of the week" for $10. Their Snickerdoodle is very good but to me it needs more cinnamon. It is missing that kick that Ms. T's has.

Vape-a-licious is priced right at $13.50 per 30ml but has too much of a vanilla taste for me. My girlfriend absolutely loves it but it just isn't my thing.

Carless

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Valdosta, GA
I haven't tried any other snickerdoodle cookies yet besides Ms.T's, but will order some if I see another vendor has it while I'm ordering other juices and will report back here.I get aggravated by the slow shipping more than anything else, but then my order comes and it tastes so good that I'm once again as happy as if I had good sense.
I also like that she always tosses a couple of pieces of candy in the package for me. :)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I also love Snickerdoodle and just ordered a 30 ml bottle. I mostly make my own stuff DIY. I did find DIY Cinnamon Danish has a snickerdoodle sort of taste because of the cinnamon, I am going to try adding some DIY Cookie to Cinnamon Danish and see how that tastes seeing if it is close to snickerdoodle. I sometime mix the Snickerdoodle and Cinnamon danish to make it stretch :) LOL bnrk

Briachas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Munfordville, Ky
I also love Snickerdoodle and just ordered a 30 ml bottle. I mostly make my own stuff DIY. I did find DIY Cinnamon Danish has a snickerdoodle sort of taste because of the cinnamon, I am going to try adding some DIY Cookie to Cinnamon Danish and see how that tastes seeing if it is close to snickerdoodle. I sometime mix the Snickerdoodle and Cinnamon danish to make it stretch :) LOL bnrk

Where do you order your Snickerdoodle from? Let me know how the cookie and cinnamon danish turn out.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Very good question that I have wondered about myself.

I have a sample of snicker doodle that was sent to me by a friend who doesn't like the sweet stuff and it's really pretty good. It came from Crossroads Vapor.

I hope some others will drop by with some more suggestions.

BTW, what other flavors do you enjoy as much as snicker doodle??

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Where do you order your Snickerdoodle from? Let me know how the cookie and cinnamon danish turn out.

I got the Snickerdoodle from Ms T's. This time I asked for tripler flavor and I was thinking I could add some PG to it to make it stretch. Her's a bit too thick for me, I like more PG. I also got some Vanilla Cupcake, Cake batter and Strawberry shortcake from Ms T's, they are good :) My other fav is the Strawberry Shortcake. I will try adding some Cinnamon Danish to it and see if I get a Snickerdoodle flavor. My cookie DIY flavor should be here soon so will try that too! bnrk

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
MsTs is the best and nothing compares . BTW dont waste your time with the cinnamon danish . It tastes nothing like msTs SD . Iv tried every companies cd flavoring too . Even the recipe with fa cookie . I know for a fact that there is no Cinnamon danish in her snickerdoodle . So far i did ten variations with cinnamon danish and cookie with other flavorings as well until i found out neither flavor is in hers . I also used Fa cinnamon roll ,capella cds , lorann cinnamon roll . Homemade cinnamon extract . None of them are close . Some that i made were good but not near her snickerdoodle .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread