Snuff Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Not sure if anyone has recieved an order from Mr.Snuff recently....but their is always a sample thrown in which is in most cases a plus. This last order had a packet of Dholakia Kamal with it...Needless to say I was excited(as I do appreciate most Dholakia snuffs) Thats the good part!!!

Upon taking a very small pinch in both nostrals I was intantly reminded of a perfume of my wife's that I hate.I also detected a "Soapy" taste that quickly over ran the scent of (Roses....according to Dholakia).I do Love my wife but would never want to drink her bath water or take a shot of it up my nose. As I write this review I am still trying to blow this horrific scent out.....the hang time(unfortunatly)is lengthly!! Nicotine is high.....but not worth the price one must pay to enjoy it!! I would absolutly say this is the worst snuff I have ever tried.....but if you like Rose Perfume mixed with Soap....This one's for you!!

I give this one 58-o8-o8-o8-o8-o(Good God....I can taste this stuff now....another8-o)

:)The Wiz!

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
Not sure if anyone has recieved an order from Mr.Snuff recently....but their is always a sample thrown in which is in most cases a plus. This last order had a packet of Dholakia Kamal with it...Needless to say I was excited(as I do appreciate most Dholakia snuffs) Thats the good part!!!

Upon taking a very small pinch in both nostrals I was intantly reminded of a perfume of my wife's that I hate.I also detected a "Soapy" taste that quickly over ran the scent of (Roses....according to Dholakia).I do Love my wife but would never want to drink her bath water or take a shot of it up my nose. As I write this review I am still trying to blow this horrific scent out.....the hang time(unfortunatly)is lengthly!! Nicotine is high.....but not worth the price one must pay to enjoy it!! I would absolutly say this is the worst snuff I have ever tried.....but if you like Rose Perfume mixed with Soap....This one's for you!!

I give this one 58-o8-o8-o8-o8-o(Good God....I can taste this stuff now....another8-o)

LOL, I rather like the Kamel, but mind you I love roses. I don't get any bath water out of it but there is a other perfumy scent I cannot place, must be the musk that is said to be in there. You might like the Ganga as it is just rose as far as I can tell, both pack good nicotine.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
LOL, I rather like the Kamel, but mind you I love roses. I don't get any bath water out of it but there is a other perfumy scent I cannot place, must be the musk that is said to be in there. You might like the Ganga as it is just rose as far as I can tell, both pack good nicotine.
DG.....I think I will stick with the Poschl and Menthols that I use.....The florals may not be for me!!

Hey wiz I could send you the grandma of florals the F&T french carrote or as I refer to it as the dead elderly french ....... NOT one to take while stuffy since it made the WHOLE thing hang for like 4 hours and no matter what I did I could not get it out....

Sticking to my medicated L260 gift from the gods.

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
Hey wiz I could send you the grandma of florals the F&T french carrote or as I refer to it as the dead elderly french ....... NOT one to take while stuffy since it made the WHOLE thing hang for like 4 hours and no matter what I did I could not get it out....

I just got that one in today DB and i can see why you refer to it like you do. I have not yet put it up my nose.

I did get the french ...... from opening the tin, have not got the dead and elderly part yet, maybe that hits once it is up the nose.

we shall see

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

Dred....NO THANKS!!!!8-o.......That Hedges will have you back on your feet soon,thats for sure!!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
God I love this snuff!!! Most Poschl's work very well for me with few exceptions...this one delivers the goods! One would think by the name that the scent would be like a walk in some German forrest...Well yes and no. If you were to walk through said forrest and pick some fresh berries and breathe them in you would have Alpina. The familiar Poschl menthol base quicky fades into a wonderful berry scent....Not Raspberry(I have that one),could be more of a blackberry or blueberry.The hang time is somewhat short(but a pleasure to take another pinch),and the nicotine is the same as most Poschl's Low/Meduim.This is a perfect all-day snuff for me and for lovers of berries(or Poschl snuffs)this is a must. I cant see why this didin't get better reviews at other snuff sites I give it a full 5:thumbs:!!!

A block of 5 I have been getting some use out of.
On the chopping block...
Honest and W.E.Garret sweet.

Honestly They are fine for what they are, not for the price I paid for them. 5ish a tin and both smell so close to the same.
Musty old cardboard.

Ozona president and raspberry.
Pres is not my fave scent of anise. Its clean and easy not all stuffy and clingy. Will have to reuse and visit this one again.
Raspberry is another story. the tin will make you insane or lose digital flesh if you are not careful. peel that ring off and you get a stroll full of menthol.. ENJOY IT!! cause honestly that is the last strong menthol hit you get from it.
Snoot it and the menthol washes out fast, its there just to open the breathers a bit... Then the RASPBERRY!! OH wow I mean it is amazing.. crisp summer early morning chewing down on my granddads fresh raspberry freezer jam on toast good.
It smooths to a raspberry mocca or chocostick like scent that is sensual and nice.

Another porchel that is like mountain mornings wearing vicks vapor rub. I like it but just not right at this minute since I have been sucking down vapor rub for the last few days.. Just getting old.

Three thistle mmm rooster without the OMG WTF!! burn. Nice light and smokey.

Bruton OMFG its rooster's little sister!!

Sparrow... mint no, dookie powder yes.

SO not to toot my own horn but I think this new mix is the answer!! light slightly spiced and chocolate nummies.

Last edited:

bassthumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
TN

that's nice. I guess everyone gets free samples from Mrsnuff but me....
same thing with Nicotine Rush. Who's ... do I have to kiss? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread