Snuff, the Dessert of Smokeless Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassthumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
TN
Bass, I've ordered twice from Snuffstore and its been about five days shipping each time. I'm happy with the service.
Wow now THAT'S service! I guess I'll have to order from them now. If they are any better, looks like MR.Snuff lost a customer. I'm tired of my order taking 3-4 days to ship when they have what I ordered IN STOCK. No excuse IMHO. Shippings a different story, but it doesn't take 3 or 4 days to send 6 tins and a snuff box you supposedly have in stock...

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Yeah that seems a little extreme to me. I ordered from mrsnuff a couple times when they were here in the US but haven't tried them since they moved and really haven't wanted to with the long shipping times I've heard about from a few different people.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    This thread is getting a little too far down so I thought I'd bump it back up. I tried scenting some molens macuba with some tangerine oil the other day. I put it in a smash box with some oil on a piece of tissue and stuck it in a desk drawer overnight. The weird thing was that when I returned the next day that the smash box was open sitting in my drawer. I don't know if I didn't close it good enough or someone was curious and opened it. It did take some of the scent but after trying it I am thinking that the macuba would be better with a lemon scent.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The macuba seems to be the strongest snuff I have had. I am not sure if the nic content is as high as I believe but it hits me like a freight train. It is a very plain tobacco scent with some clove. It is coarse ground and dry. I was just looking to improve the scent a little.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    The macuba seems to be the strongest snuff I have had. I am not sure if the nic content is as high as I believe but it hits me like a freight train. It is a very plain tobacco scent with some clove. It is coarse ground and dry. I was just looking to improve the scent a little.
    Hitt.......Your right, the Macuba is coarse. Almost like ground coffee. Sure packs a puch though if you can keep it in!

:)Wiz!

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 13, 2008
    Port Charlotte, FL USA
    It would be PERFECT for the Ploom e-cig. That's the one that uses butane to heat and vaporize little pods of moist tobacco. I have a Ploom and I save the pods, then refill them with nasal snuff that I moisten with 36mg e-liquid. Man, what a nic hit. And I can get any flavor I want that way. At present, I like cotton candy liquid.

But many of my nasal snuffs are too powdery. I need a grind like coffee. In fact, my best-tasting mix so far is half nasal snuff tobacco and half pure coffee grounds. It tastes like coffee, but has hits from both nicotine and caffeine. I did a YouTube first impression on the Ploom and will soon do a follow up.

My weirdest combo? I mixed two spoons of nasal snuff with one spoon of chicken bouillon, then vaporized the mix in the Ploom. It tasted like chicken! Followed that test another using beef bouillon. Tasted like a hamburger. I'll be adding pepper and garlic powder next to the vapor mix, to see what I get.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I tried it when I first got it and it has been sitting in a drawer but today got back out the F&T high dry toast. I can honestly say I'm not impressed. The initial scent is good but only lasted maybe a minute or two. Back in the drawer it goes.

Skrymr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009
    I tried it when I first got it and it has been sitting in a drawer but today got back out the F&T high dry toast. I can honestly say I'm not impressed. The initial scent is good but only lasted maybe a minute or two. Back in the drawer it goes.

The WoS version, HDT #22, is still one of my favorites. I have 2 tins of the F&T version, but haven't used them since I got them. They pretty much suck for pinching. I find the flavor fades fairly quick, but comes back in little flashes here and there for quite a while. I also love the initial quick nic hit from them. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread