• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Snuff/Snus Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I would like to buy or trade someone for a tin of SG black coffee. I have been waiting for mrsnuff or nicotine rush to get some in stock but still no luck yet. I would prefer to buy it but would trade if need be. I have been wanting to try it for some time since OTD told me about it.

sunset

ECF Veteran
    Oct 17, 2009
    4 cans of General White Portions are looking for a good home.:D

These were the free mystery cans that Getsnus sent (unopened) and they aren't in my line-up.

No trade because I'm so well stocked up, so I'd just rather pass them on to someone that likes them before the pact act thing kicks in. But, it could be a week before I get into the post office and use the snail mail. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Is that the regular white or mint white? I was thinking that there have been a couple of newbies in the smokeless forum that might appreciate some free cans if none of the regulars wants them. I don't remember for sure but I don't think I liked the regular white portions. They used to always send me general white wintergreen which I didn't like either.

asidrave

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 21, 2009
    New Jersey
    I bought these snuffs about a week and a half ago from mrsnuff. i dont care for them. about 2 to 4 pinches missing from each.

Babaton Plain Blue 15g

Venter's Menthol and Camphor 15g

Singleton's Super Menthol 15g

Dholakia Black 50g

would like to trade for english snuffs, american scotches, toasts ..... let me know wacha got

PM me

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    I have a 25 gram tin of WoS Grand Cairo that I would like to trade for another snuff. I have taken about four pinches out of it and just can't seem to take a liking to it although I have liked all of the other WoS snuffs that I have tried.
    Bet ya OTD would take that off your hands Hitt.....If you can get a hold of him!

I bought these snuffs about a week and a half ago from mrsnuff. i dont care for them. about 2 to 4 pinches missing from each.

Babaton Plain Blue 15g

Venter's Menthol and Camphor 15g

Singleton's Super Menthol 15g

Dholakia Black 50g

would like to trade for english snuffs, american scotches, toasts ..... let me know wacha got

PM me

Didn't care for those eithr asidrave.....Hopefully someone will pick those up!

I have 25g tins of WoS grand cairo and best dark that I would like to trade if anyone is interested. Each one has just a few pinches taken out.
    You really want to unload that GC bad Hitt...LOL...3 letters: OTD

:)Wiz

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Wiz, I have tried the grand cairo a few times and honestly just don't like it. The best dark is too moist for me and I just can't place the scent. I was thinking about just sending those to OTD if no one wants them. I think I might still have his address.

sunset

ECF Veteran
    Oct 17, 2009
    Take a look at my post in the " what's under your lip " thread. I found a couple places that have some but one is bulk only. If anyone else is interested, I would go in on a co-op on the bulk.

And tattooer601, did you see my post yesterday that my Foodlion grocery store had a supply of American Scotches. So I was wondering if you had any of them in your area to check out.

No, I can't remember what they had, but I was surprised they carried that many when I looked a couple of weeks ago.

Good Luck!

sunset

ECF Veteran
    Oct 17, 2009
    :banana: tattooer601 :banana: I've got your HoneyBee! Well, half a container.

My brother brought back some snuff I gave him and I found some Honeybee. Now I remember when I shared it with him, I used a spoon to get half out and I don't think he touched it.

Buttercup...not sure. Let me look.

So if you PM me your address I'll get it out next week when I get to the postoffice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread