hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Greg I snused thru having braces on along with visits for cleanings every three months and neither my orthodontist or dentist ever said anything. The lady that cleans my teeth still comments on how much better my teeth look compared to when I smoked. I think that if you brush and floss like you're supposed to then staining will be minimal. I think it helps also to drink water or something when snusing.

GregH

ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2009
    Georgia USA
    Greg I snused thru having braces on along with visits for cleanings every three months and neither my orthodontist or dentist ever said anything. The lady that cleans my teeth still comments on how much better my teeth look compared to when I smoked. I think that if you brush and floss like you're supposed to then staining will be minimal. I think it helps also to drink water or something when snusing.

That's definitely encouraging. I had braces as an adult too and remember all too well how bad stains can be. I've had them off for almost 15 years and still feel guilty whenever I eat mustard. ;) Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread