So, 3 years later, and I am back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
Doubt that there's anyone around that remembers me. I spent a lot of time here in 2010 and 2011. I had quit vaping and kind of drifted off. But the urge to smoke almost got the best of me a couple of weeks ago. I ran out to a local store and snatched up a new pv. So here I am again. Nice to meet you all again.

Paula

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
Bigger ego than I ever had before and one of there wonderful tanks. Astounded that I don't have to carry bottles of juice and 8 batteries around with me.

Damn I remember carrying a bunch of stick batteries, a USB charger and a USB battery pack... Lol
Glad THATS over. :)

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Doubt that there's anyone around that remembers me. I spent a lot of time here in 2010 and 2011. I had quit vaping and kind of drifted off. But the urge to smoke almost got the best of me a couple of weeks ago. I ran out to a local store and snatched up a new pv. So here I am again. Nice to meet you all again.

Paula

Good for you for being able to resist the urge, and make your way back home ... welcome back. :)

OBDave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome back - things are so much better than in 2010 there are no words to properly convey the sentiment. Good on ya for being able to quit back then, my wife and I gave up on the whole carrying-a-stack-of-stick-batteries-and-charging-cases-and-juice-bottles-and-stuffing-cartos-with-random-household-objects mess and smoked for another 2 1/2 years before we came back about 8 months ago and found a whole new world of vape nirvana.

Welcome to the promised land. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread