So angry at this im ready to go back to smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I did not read this entire thread so not sure if it has been mentioned. I use the T3s and the trick is to remove the little silicone cup that sits on the air tube just above the wicks. You will get much better wicking and no dry hits. I have heard some folks that use 100% VG say that they also remove one of the wicks and it wicks great with 100% VG but, I have not had to do that myself.

Good luck and hang in there!

coreyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
I did not read this entire thread so not sure if it has been mentioned. I use the T3s and the trick is to remove the little silicone cup that sits on the air tube just above the wicks. You will get much better wicking and no dry hits. I have heard some folks that use 100% VG say that they also remove one of the wicks and it wicks great with 100% VG but, I have not had to do that myself.

Good luck and hang in there!

Wouldn't that cause it to flood?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Aside from being thick, Bobos is a "dirty" juice in that it has solids in it.

:thumb: I agree with this. I rarely vape Boba's anymore, but a carto's polyfill gets clogged after just one tankfull with this juice.

I thankful it's not a favorite of mine, because it is just too darn needy of a juice for me. I pull it out about every 4-5 weeks just to remind myself why I don't like Honey Graham Crackers, and probably never will. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread