Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
Now I am in no rush to get to this point, and its not saying I will stop once I reach this point... but...

I have settled that I desire 3 Reos, and 5 RM2s... the 2 that will be spares/back ups will have the same coil set up as the "daily driver" reo...

1 LP Reo Grand + 1 LP RM2 w/ Simple Micro Coil (Twisted, regular, the best vape from a coil that is easy to rewick so probably a variation of a twisted micro, who knows, it might evolve... but for right now a twisted micro) which shall be the "Daily Driver" reliable, always with me, dependable...

1 Reo Grand + 1 RM2 w/ Extravagant Coil set up designed to offer INSANE amounts of vapor, still offering flavor but the most vapor while remaining safe of course, may be a difficult design may take a while to rewick, idk but it will be the "For Show" to show off, to enjoy making a nice big cloud, to have fun with...

1 Reo Mini 2.0 + 1 RM2 (the Precious) which will be the tinkerer, the experimenter, the test subject, the one I shall try various designs and see how they work, try out different ideas, have some fun with...

Thats what I want, I might end up getting more, probably will end up getting more, but thats the current idea... gah... I will probably get to 20 before I have to block Reosmods.com from my web browsers... and I will probably get to 30 or 40 before I have to try and block Rob here on ECF, and once I get to 50 I will probably just have to block ECF/Reddit/Anything that I could find a Reo on...

Edited: Changed the "For Show" to a Low Profile to accommodate other RBAs to increase possibilities of making a substantially better build. :evil:

I kid with that of course, even with our respective "budgets" my wife would probably be rather perturbed with me...

So I will have to settle with my eyes set on 3 for the time being...

Which by the way I mentioned to my wife that I was planning on 3... the response was a sigh and a roll of the eyes

:glare:

sigh... I wish she would understand, she likes all her various toppers so she can have multiple flavors... So why cant I have multiple Reos?

GRRRRRR....

Well I feel a little better getting that out there and will hopefully get some positive feedback...
:lol:

Props to Filthy for pointing out the simple flaw in my plan, well not exactly flaw but improvement possibility

Last edited:

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
Good point filthy, i have adjusted... i will more than likely stick to the RM2, but its going to be good to have options without having to buy another grand... so thanks on that one...

Rosco thats great... good luck on avoiding the couch... though id prefer to not have it come to that...

JC I would love to just grab a chunk of the tax return and make it happen, but... alas... i shall reach my desired end goal... it will take a little bit but i will get there... loving the reo so so much...

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
"sigh... I wish she would understand, she likes all her various toppers so she can have multiple flavors... So why cant I have multiple Reos?"

Which is exactly why i have 4 reos :) teach her the way of the reo, she will love it.

if you build it, they will come. or something er other :p

eh its not that simple with her... i wish it were, i really do... but i dont know... she prefers internal batteries... she liked the svd, but earlier this month, i think it was like a week ago ish, i played in an online poker tournament, took first place and the prize was a protank mini and an mvp... she says she really really likes the mvp... more than the svd... i dont mind this... its just...

off topic... lol... 3 reos... lol...

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
eh its not that simple with her... i wish it were, i really do... but i dont know... she prefers internal batteries... she liked the svd, but earlier this month, i think it was like a week ago ish, i played in an online poker tournament, took first place and the prize was a protank mini and an mvp... she says she really really likes the mvp... more than the svd... i dont mind this... its just...

off topic... lol... 3 reos... lol...

why does she prefer the internal batteries? the battery is still inside the reo lol. i LOVED protank minis, unless i kept burning out coils on a daily basis and vaping because something i was ...... off at instead of helping me.
she clearly needs a reo mini, smaller than the mvp :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread