Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
I , like many others on this forum , are very fond of their Provari's . But for me , that love affair , ended today . Just sent in my Provari , last week for repairs " under warranty " I was getting a lot of E-8 errors . Anyway , now Jennifer informs me that I need to pay another 40.00 for repairs not covered under warranty ??? And I ask , what's not covered under the warranty ??? Supposedly the circuit board had issues , but c'mon , what good is the warranty , if you still have to pay 40.00 to get it fixed ??? The Vamo , is looking better , all the time .

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
You seem to be missing the point! You posted a half assed complaint disparaging a company with zero foundation. I could have easily replied in the same manner as you have. Typically companies do not dismiss warranty claims without substance, however if you are so thin skinned that my comment has infuriated you to this extent perhaps a Midol would be more appropriate.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I , like many others on this forum , are very fond of their Provari's . But for me , that love affair , ended today . Just sent in my Provari , last week for repairs " under warranty " I was getting a lot of E-8 errors . Anyway , now Jennifer informs me that I need to pay another 40.00 for repairs not covered under warranty ??? And I ask , what's not covered under the warranty ??? Supposedly the circuit board had issues , but c'mon , what good is the warranty , if you still have to pay 40.00 to get it fixed ??? The Vamo , is looking better , all the time .

PRODUCT WARRANTY
This warranty is extended only to the original end-use purchaser or the person receiving the product as a gift, and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee
The ProVari's electronics are covered by our 1-Year warranty from the date of purchase by the original end-use purchaser. ProVape warrants that this product, when delivered to you in new condition in the original packaging and used under normal conditions is free from any defects in manufacturing, material and workmanship.

Provape whats going on here?

I assume you are the original owner and its under 1 year old?

Last edited:

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
PRODUCT WARRANTY
This warranty is extended only to the original end-use purchaser or the person receiving the product as a gift, and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee
The ProVari's electronics are covered by our 1-Year warranty from the date of purchase by the original end-use purchaser. ProVape warrants that this product, when delivered to you in new condition in the original packaging and used under normal conditions is free from any defects in manufacturing, material and workmanship.

Provape whats going on here?

I assume you are the original owner and its under 1 year old?

Absolutly the original owner , plus been vaping over 2 years , not inexperienced . Always used correct batteries . device was never dropped . Sent back for repair to circuit board , under warranty , and now want to charge me an additional 40.00 Makes me wonder what good it is to have the warranty , in the first place . All the other posters can make all the pro Provape comments they want . They don't personally know me , or my habits . Plus the fact , that it's really none of their business , unless they work for Provape . But then , there are always forum haters , and trolls , with nothing better to do .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread