Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
Bumping

Set an alarm and ordered as soon as they opened Tuesday night. Package came Friday. Nicely presented. I did the $33 sampler and have way too many flavors sitting around right now.

I didn't mind waiting for the site to open. Yet, I did have minor issues with their server. I wasn't even sure the order placed until I received an immediate CC email. But no itemized receipt via email, or in the package. They should fix that.

They just transferred their site to another server and seem to be working out some kinks. You should have received an itemized confirmation the same time as your authorization email. If it happens again be sure to let them know.

ziggytrix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Dallas, TX
I started with Cupcake City. It is okay but I still get a tad of a perfumy taste so I'm letting it sit another night with the cap off. I get a very subtle vanilla cupcake flavor and loads of vapor. It is not sweet to the point of wanting to chug a glass of water after one nice hit. It is sweet though but it's perfect amount of sweet. It is light enough and subtle enough to make it a great vape for vanilla fans. Throat hit is light but overall a stellar vape.

Next one I am testing now is the Zombie Apocalypse. I took this and dripped it into my 2.0 OHM joyetech 510 atomizer. I took a few hits and was actually blown away. It tastes like a strawberry short cake. Like exactly like a strawberry shortcake to the point of me wanting to go get some vanilla ice cream and eat it while I vape it.

I ordered A Little Bit of Everything at 6MG and I was very disappointed with these two flavors. The cupcake flavor was there and was good, but was so weak and the strawberry flavor in ZA was so feint I half wonder if I was just imagining it because I'd read the description. Did I get a bad sample? Everyone else gushes about this flavor and I was not impressed at all.

The Afternoon Tea and Sweet Tease however blew my socks off! I've tried a few other tea flavors from other vendors and nothing has even come close.

Last edited:

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
i like things that i don't like sometimes...it doesn't make sense. Its like that with legend too, i vape it and I'm like boooooo, then i keep vaping it. I always order sea urchin and salmon roe at sushi bars and i never liked either. Its just one of those things.

:D You are too funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread