So my atlantis broke....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nivek13

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
Chicago,IL
So i went to go change the coil out of my tank and tge coild was stuck as usual, so i took out my pliers just as i always do, started twisting the coil and it snapped off to were only the threads of the coil were left with no lip. No biggie, ill just get some needle nose and get it out. While trying to get it out one of the little tabs that hang off the top of the uper hardware snapped.... i didnt think it would affect much since the coil still screwed in and everything. So i filled up the tank and figured id try and give it a go... when i vaped it it tasted really weird. If i had to explain it it tasted almost like a latex glove.... i figured it cant be good so...no more

Looks like i can buy replacemt upper hardware for like 8$ but since this was the original Atlantis i might as well start thinking about upgrading or trying something different.

So i turn to you guys.... ive had good luck with aspire so far, is the v2 or v2 mega alot better then the original?? Should i hold off a bit and get the Triton??? Was thinking of maybe trying an Artic???

What are u guys using for your sub tank...?

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I love my starre its amazing..the airflow is something that has to be experienced..but what is this starre pro you speak of?

n49rx3.jpg

Only seen it available for pre-order in the UK where I ordered mine..Got my snowWolf mod ready to test those nickel coils, can't wait !

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
What device are you using? I really like the Herakles and I haven't used it but I like the looks of the Silo Beast.
I ask about devices because my iStick 50w couldn't power the Herakles to an enjoy vape, I Have to run it on a hexohm.
I have two of the Herakles and love them. I use the .6 coil and get a very enjoyable vape at 35 watts. The most important thing is I have NEVER had a dry hit and I am a chain vaper. I have an Atlantis V2 and it just draws dust on the shelf. I get too many dry hits and don't care for it at all. I have heard good things about the Artic and the new Triton looks promising. However, it will take a major change in tank design to get me to use something other than my Herakles. Good luck on your decision and keep us informed.

Reactions: dbrandt01

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I have two of the Herakles and love them. I use the .6 coil and get a very enjoyable vape at 35 watts. The most important thing is I have NEVER had a dry hit and I am a chain vaper. I have an Atlantis V2 and it just draws dust on the shelf. I get too many dry hits and don't care for it at all. I have heard good things about the Artic and the new Triton looks promising. However, it will take a major change in tank design to get me to use something other than my Herakles. Good luck on your decision and keep us informed.

I've seen this before, but even at 50w it seemed like my Herakles struggles to even fire. Surprising at roughly 60w on the Herakles I never got a dry it either with max vg. It seems to wick really well. I do know a guy that I originally got the Herakles said he enjoyed it at 30w, I just couldn't get the experience he was talking about. I may try again tomorrow when I can go buy another coil for it. Something is wrong with this coil I have, it won't thread all the way down, but an old coil I have does still, so I doubt it's the threading. The Triton has caught my attention too. I really like the looks of the Calix, but to justify $120 for a tank that is more suitable for mouth to lung inhales seems a bit steep. I love lung inhales, but still like to switch it up and have a setup for mouth to lung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread