So something funny happened today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Pennsylvania
So today, I went to my local vape shop. Only the second time I've been there, I just wanted a few bottles of juice. I walked into the door, and saw a few Provari's in the glass showcase. I said out loud, "Oh, you have Provari's!" Then I saw it, and said, in a much lower, more contemplative tone "Oh... you have a Zombie Provari...".

I've always been a mechanical user. Have been since I started vaping about a year ago. Needless to say, I braved the Christmas traffic for a few bottles of juice. I came home with a few bottles of juice... and my first Provari.

I now have it topped with my Russian 91%, which is built at about 1 ohm (it was on my Galileo mechanical), with the Provari set at 3 volts (3.1 gave me an E2 after a second of firing, and anything above gave me an E1; I know what E1 is generally, but not E2 yet). Having only used mechanicals, I'm gonna have to learn how to build higher ohm coils for once.

But now it's time to read some instructions and learn how to really use it!

Anyways, just wanted to say there's a new Provari user in town, and at the moment, I couldn't be more pleased!

Richard75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Pennsylvania
Congratulations! I've had my Provari for 1 1/2 years and it's still going strong. You just need to clean them regularly and they continue working just like it was the first day. It's my reliable go-to mod.

Awesome! Any tips on how best to clean it? And how often? Can I just run it under water like my mechs? (I'm just kidding, of course).

I consider myself a near expert on mechanicals and rebuildables... this is way different. I feel like a noob again!

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
And here I thought people were joking or that zombie provari was meant to describe a clone

ProVariZombie-2.jpg

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
I just won a Zombie Provari in a contest yesterday... Never was really interested in VV... hubby has already claimed it as his... sigh... oh well... hes still only using egos and i do have a meck that needs to be treated very gently... I will be getting a new mech in the next week or 2 lol

Congrats to you and yours Nuvene! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread