So The Feds Are Digging Through Vapemail Now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Well dogs can't sniff hardware, and my nic base and other DIY ingredients all come from a US source.

th

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
If Feds are nosing through vape mail they could be nosing around here and other major vape forums. Are new members being screened? Who do you ask?
If they are here it is nothing new. I know they were around while the deeming was being written.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
If Feds are nosing through vape mail they could be nosing around here and other major vape forums. Are new members being screened? Who do you ask?
I think this has been happening for some time now. No worries, privacy is an illusion nowadays anyways. Don't post anything if you are worried that someone else will see it. Yes, this is a sad state of affairs, no this is not new by any means. Welcome to the machine.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
If they are here it is nothing new. I know they were around while the deeming was being written.
Well let's hope they stick around long enough to learn something. Still, I'm not mentioning names because in MA I already received 2 messages from companies who said they will no longer be delivering to my state. This all stinks.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Well let's hope they stick around long enough to learn something. Still, I'm not mentioning names because in MA I already received 2 messages from companies who said they will no longer be delivering to my state. This all stinks.
I am sitting here waiting on 6 orders of various bits and bobs that are on slow boats from China. I am concerned but not really panic stricken. yet

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I've always assumed that "they" were and are here...no biggie, I don't believe they are able to or care to extract exactly who we are as individuals, but nonetheless, i stopped talking about personal levels of preparedness quite a while back. Don't see any upside in advertising such a thing however remote any downside may exist.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
The way I look at it, if an organization as large as the U.S. government wants to destroy a single person, well, that person is seriously SOL.

IF you had reasonable warning, which is highly unlikely, your options are very limited. Go underground, VERY deep, to the point you are invisible to modern intelligence gathering methods (damn near impossible without some major connections), relocate to a non-extradition country (and hope nothing 'unsanctioned' is assigned to retrieve or eliminate you), self-terminate, or turn traitor.

The method by which the population is controlled effectively is through fear, and the threat of potential extreme consequences. The goals are to either be not important or threatening enough to recieve this treatment, or to become powerful enough to be immune to it.

No wonder our nation has the highest per capita use of anxiolytics and anti-depressants in the world.

It's sad/mad that just by stating an opinion, a person makes themselves a bigger target. What a deal. Dark days we're in, more to come.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
The only thing that really makes sense is they trained a dog(s) to sniff out the cutting agent in the illegal cartridges, or vit. E plus THC, which is a good thing considering how many of these black market users are getting sick/dying. It's a bit paranoid to think they are searching for your deeming orders at this point, they have better thing to do. States maybe but not the feds.

The video was sadly lacking in details, excelled in sensationalism. As the Brits so famously say under the most dire situation: Keep calm and carry on. Anybody got a good sale code? :)

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I am sitting here waiting on 6 orders of various bits and bobs that are on slow boats from China. I am concerned but not really panic stricken. yet
I'm also waiting. However, they are supposed to arrive tomorrow and Monday. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread