The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

So what are you buying to vape with on Black Friday?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by -Mimi-, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. -Mimi-

-Mimi- Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There are tons of good sales already popping up for Friday. What are you getting for your vaping hobby?

I can't believe I am saying this but I am not sure I am getting anything. I ordered enough DIY e-juice supplies to get me through the next year or three lol I can't decide which set up I want to go to next. I probably will get me some basic things like attys, wicks n such. I hope I come across a good enough sale that I will be tempted to try a new mod!

2. Aeonn

Aeonn Full Member

Oct 10, 2012
    St. Louis, MO
    I just ordered a new box mod, but am hoping to get some good deals on carto tanks. I usually buy cartos by the 50 pack and need a few more tanks in my arsenal.

3. janb8589

janb8589 Full Member Verified Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Which online retailers generally have the best Black Friday deals anyway for general vaping products from mods to accessories? I'm talking about 10-20%+ site-wide discounts and total purchase discounts.

4. katfich

katfich Full Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Chile
  5. username9

username9 Full Member

Nov 20, 2012
    to
  6. oh u mad

oh u mad Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
    cali
    altcig has 30% discount on everything right now... ordered like 5 juices from them yesterday.

7. balbrt1

balbrt1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2012
    Illinois
    where did you find the sale at on their web site..Was just there and saw nothing about a sale

8. -Mimi-

-Mimi- Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think I have decided to see who has the best deals on an extra battery or two. I have an L-Rider Robust on the way but realized even the batteries for that may not last any longer than the ego batteries I have *sigh*. I also want to check out some new tanks for it.

9. zeryl

zeryl Full Member Verified Member

Apr 11, 2009
    Troy, MO
    I'm waiting to see what box mods may be available for a nice price. And I guess random juices, because you doesn't like new ones!

10. oh u mad

oh u mad Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
    cali
  11. betterBquietnow

betterBquietnow Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Massachusets
    Were you thinking altsmoke? cause I was and got super excited...then super let down :cry:

12. Strigoi

Strigoi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2010
    Martinez, CA
    That's the first thing I thought as well.

I've got plenty of mods and just ordered a bunch of liquid so I doubt I'll be buying anything. If I see some VNs at a killer price I might grab a couple more.

13. PickyJuicer

PickyJuicer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2012
    Buffalo, NY
    I plan on hitting two different vape shops! I'm not buying anything for myself, but I have a few converts that I'm buying for, plus one that I'm in the process of converting. This is the first Black Friday shopping trip that I'm looking forward to! No one complaining about smoking in line! No worrying about digging out a lighter and smoking with a glove on (who does that anymore!) and maybe some new "vaping" conversations! It's gonna be a fun trip.

14. ThaSnibbla

ThaSnibbla Full Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Chico, Ca
    I probably wont be purchasing any new devices. Just got a Provari and an HH.357. Who knows maybe ill get some juices. We'll just have to find out on friday.

15. Gypzy.Mama

Gypzy.Mama Senior Member ECF Veteran

Trying to hunt up a good deal on a couple of 510 stick batts and a charger. Probably will buy some juices. I've already seen some good deals around on those.

16. greenground

greenground Full Member

Nov 21, 2012
    canada
    There a tons of sales I see but I am wary if i will like the e juice or not, Im the type if I dont really like it, it will just sit there and I hate when things go to waste. HOWEVER it is soo hard to ignore these sales I want to buy soo badly.

17. peraspera

peraspera Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2012
    midwest
    I would be ordering a variable wattage MOD with build quality and a warranty comparable to Provari if such a beast wasn't in hiding with the unicorns. Instead, I'll settle on ordering juice.

18. Thompson

Thompson Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2012
    North of NorCal
    Might pick up an atomizer or 2. Iirc AvidVaper has a deal on cisco 306*2 + drip tip = $19.99

19. 01max

01max Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2012
    NYC
    Getting a telescopic GUS

20. reffjak

reffjak Full Member Verified Member

Nov 18, 2012
    Chicago
    I'm hoping to find a decent deal on an ego twist setup. I'm a new vaper and looking to make the move away from my 808D stuff .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.