So what are you buying to vape with on Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mimi-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
here, there and everywhere
There are tons of good sales already popping up for Friday. What are you getting for your vaping hobby?

I can't believe I am saying this but I am not sure I am getting anything. I ordered enough DIY e-juice supplies to get me through the next year or three lol I can't decide which set up I want to go to next. I probably will get me some basic things like attys, wicks n such. I hope I come across a good enough sale that I will be tempted to try a new mod!

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
Were you thinking altsmoke? cause I was and got super excited...then super let down :cry:

That's the first thing I thought as well.

I've got plenty of mods and just ordered a bunch of liquid so I doubt I'll be buying anything. If I see some VNs at a killer price I might grab a couple more.

PickyJuicer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I plan on hitting two different vape shops! I'm not buying anything for myself, but I have a few converts that I'm buying for, plus one that I'm in the process of converting. This is the first Black Friday shopping trip that I'm looking forward to! No one complaining about smoking in line! No worrying about digging out a lighter and smoking with a glove on (who does that anymore!) and maybe some new "vaping" conversations! It's gonna be a fun trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread