Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I'm just curious to know what ECF members have as far as vaping equipment, what you really enjoy using, as well as your favorite juices. Sometimes it can give folks ideas about what to buy in the future. :D

I've got a 510 Little Chuck, a 510 flashlight mod that uses 14500s, a couple of standard 510 box mods, a 510 Mr. Puffer, a couple of eGos, an 808 Wetbox, a DSE905 Nomad, a 901 Buzz, and a 5v Altoids tin mod. I have plans to buy a few other commercial mods, as well. I use pretty much all of them off and on, though at the moment, my current favorite is the Buzz due to the variable voltage.

As far as atomizers/cartos, I use 510s, LR 510s, 510 cartos, 901s, and "premium" KR808D-1 cartos.

I have many different flavors of juice from quite a few suppliers, all that I enjoy very much. Atomic Cinnacide is one I really enjoy, though I can't vape it all the time. One of the first juices I ever tried was regular old Dekang Cappuccino, and I still enjoy it quite a bit.

I know some people find the "one thing" that works for them, but I seem to enjoy having a variety to choose from. Sometimes I want the punch of a 510, sometimes I want the smooth vape of the 901. Sometimes I need a bit of higher voltage, other times 3.7v does just fine. I can't seem to settle on one setup that works for me.

What about you guys?

piratecaptainbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
north carolina
right now im using the multivoltage tekk mod i got this week. using at the full voltage setting approx 5.2 or 5.4v with a standard 510 atty and sweet caroline flavor juice. i have an xhaler i use at 6v sometimes and thats also my backup since its a mechanical device instead of soldered connections. i also use the phidias woodimus sometimes at 6v and the BB at 3.7 14500 battery with a 510LR atty in the evenings. im still exploring the high volt vaping but this is working pretty nice so far. i have a crap ton of juice but mostly use regular tobacco, 555 and cinnamon flavors regularly. i have a bunch of egos but havent really used those since i got some mods.

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Uvalde, Texas
I use, DSE801, Volcano, Volcano Magma, Joye 510, a home made nicostick, and a home made lighter mod (3-minute lighter mod from the modders forum). Also make most of my own juice, Vanilla and fruit flavors mostly. I do dip or drip some, but mostly use carts and starting to use cartomizers, especially watching the new CE2 cartos to see how they come out.

I've played around with a couple of 5 volt mods but didn't really like them and mostly stick to 3.1/3.7 volts. Nice thing about doing my own mods is the parts are mostly recyclable.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
I usually use my eGos, but have a SaberTouch. It changes the taste of my juices, so I'm still trying to figure out what's best on it. I ordered an 808 and a 901 today just so I can see what they're like. Mainly it's so I'll have a clue about them. I'm also considering a variable voltage mod since I'm starting to think 5 volts is too much for me.

Mainly I vape TV juices. Geoff's Blend is my current favorite.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
I've used the 4081, M401, 901, 801, KR808 and 510 at 3.7v and 5v. So far the 510 LR atty at 3.7v is my favorite combination and what I use practically all day every day. I do use a 510 carto or the KR808 when dripping is not convenient. As for form factor, the eGo and Mini Vapestack have relegated all the other mods to standby duty.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Swapping between my last remaining eGo batt, and my two 510 auto batts(sigh). I am primarily using a Egomega carto on both, because it is my last functioning atty. I have an atty that I drip with, but the resistence is over 4ohms and I can not clean it any better. But the cartos work on the 510, just look kinda funny. I am vaping my homemade juice. Been switching between my Orange Blossom Tea 8mg juice(interesting recipe), my apricot brandy 33mg and My aromatic pipe tobacco extraction bumped up w/ a little 100mg VG and alot of regular VG. Not sure what the nic is on that, but it seemed a tad too low on just the extraction and VG. Based on it's observed effects, I'd say it's in the neighborhood of 35mg.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Currently using the excellent Little Sister variable (dual 10440's) with the new CE2 510 cartos and loving it. I got a WetBox about the same time and enjoy that with standard 510 cartos. My Little Chucks and Bartleby are collecting dust at the moment but once I get the higher ohm XL CE2's I plan on using them more. Juice of choice is TV's Tobacco/Menthol, but I love playing with Geoff's other flavors for a change of pace.

My next mod will be Ken's Big Brother, a dual 14500 variable in a 2aa box config. Can't wait!

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Got myself a janty stick the other day(yall should see if widow's beadwork has anymore)
I get the feeling this is kinda an old news PV for the veterans.

But I'm really loving the contrast between the stick and the ego.
On my eGo I use 510 LR's, and it's a very quick forceful "hot" vape...
with the stick and 901 attys, it's a cold vape.
and (I so didnt 'get" this before) but different aspects of my juices are brought forward with the different attys.
It's interesting to put the same flavor in both and compare the two. :D

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Got myself a janty stick the other day(yall should see if widow's beadwork has anymore)
I get the feeling this is kinda an old news PV for the veterans.

But I'm really loving the contrast between the stick and the ego.
On my eGo I use 510 LR's, and it's a very quick forceful "hot" vape...
with the stick and 901 attys, it's a cold vape.
and (I so didnt 'get" this before) but different aspects of my juices are brought forward with the different attys.
It's interesting to put the same flavor in both and compare the two. :D

No, Widowsbeadwork is no longer taking orders. They do have some here, and also some cheap jokers: *Clearance* - Vapor Talk

Was thinking about the stick, but I think I'l get a ego USB batt instead. I know it may not be a true 3.7 on batt power, but the likelyhood is it is a bit higher when running as a PT, and that is what I need the most ATM. And I just cannot get over eGomega cartos.

KDK

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fresno Ca. USA
This is going to sound really lame compared to all the others, but I just use a DSE 801 which is what I started with. It got me off analogs, so I'm good with that. As my dear old Dad said,"don't change horses in the middle of the stream". I might like something else better if I tried it, but what I'm using works, so why spend the money? I've only vaped tobacco flavors and menthol, and AC. like them all very much!

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
This is going to sound really lame compared to all the others, but I just use a DSE 801 which is what I started with. It got me off analogs, so I'm good with that. As my dear old Dad said,"don't change horses in the middle of the stream". I might like something else better if I tried it, but what I'm using works, so why spend the money? I've only vaped tobacco flavors and menthol, and AC. like them all very much!

My Grandpa said "If it ain't broke don't fix it", same message. As long as it works for you, that's all that matters.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Ego, a minivapestack (sadly retired right now and in my storage box), a 510 PT and the variable voltage Buzz. My basic 510 (the nobox kit) is also retired. Also not using my 901 atties atm either.
Juices I'm, as usual, jumping between a few TV and DIYFS ones. Mostly Pina colada and German choc cake this week :)

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
Sometimes it can give folks ideas about what to buy in the future. :D

I've got a 510 Little Chuck, a 510 flashlight mod that uses 14500s, a couple of standard 510 box mods, a 510 Mr. Puffer, a couple of eGos, an 808 Wetbox, a DSE905 Nomad, a 901 Buzz, and a 5v Altoids tin mod.

Looks to me you don't need us to give you any idea on what to buy, you have enough to last a lifetime :D

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Looks to me you don't need us to give you any idea on what to buy, you have enough to last a lifetime :D

That is "stinkin' thinkin'"! One can never have too many good mods! :lol:

I've got my eye on a few more already, the only question is... which do I get first! Decisions, decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread