So what goes in this forum now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
Now that there is a Mechmods forum for mods that don't have wires and a forum for VV/VW APVs, what's left for this forum? I do think a Mechmods forum was needed and I like the idea, but it seems like there's little left for this forum. There's the Silver Bullet and a few older designs that have wires, but not VV/VW. Any thoughts?

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Ya the changes seemed to just make things more confusing and harder to locate information.
ECF has too many sub forums and specific areas.
It's already a nightmare trying to navigate this place which is why I stay in one area, and now that area is segregated into more sub forums?
Really?

Don't you mods find this a bit confusing/frustrating as well?

KISS
Less is more.
Simplicity>complication

Ya the changes seemed to just make things more confusing and harder to locate information.
It's already a nightmare trying to navigate this place which is why I stay in one area, and now that area is segregated into more sub forums?
Really?

KISS
Less is more.
Simplicity>complication

I actually agree with you on something Mr. Bad Ninja! (the bold stuffs) :toast:

When I came on the other day after a few absent days, I noticed this change and how things are further sorted and I have to click more to get to where I usually travel on here! :facepalm:

MrPlink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Portland, OR / San Francisco CA
Really?

KISS
Less is more.
Simplicity>complication

Amen. As if it wasn't a cluster F to begin with, this is just absurd.
Should 1300mah ego bats have a different forum than 650mah egos?

Perhaps separate subgroups for each generation of provari?

A subforum dedicated to people that exclusively use rayon for wick on copper Nemi clones?

Howbout left handed vapers?

Can we get a subforum dedicated to people that think there aren't enough subforums?

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Yeah I've only been here a couple weeks (3 weeks or so), and I have said in a few posts that I think this forum is WAY too cluttered. Back in ~2007 I ran some forums, and we had a similar situation (the other staffs wanted more sub-forums/division).

Eventually we ended up with 9 main forums and NO sub-forums (except for a secret one for the staff). It was far more organized, and meant that previously inactive sections were active.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
This site reminds me of eBay sometimes. . .

I needed a laugh! You supplied one! Very proper description as well! Cater to the folks who bring in money; let the others search and search and search only to find a "CLOSED"sign hanging on the thread that might help the most. I get so frustrated I drink! Well OK .... I'd drink anyway ...... I just drink more when I have to go through page after page to find the tidbit of info I sought.

I did find a good solution for me though. I seek out any and every post or blog ny BADITUDE. He's been my saving grace an untold number of times.

Senile Old Don ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread