So what the heck did I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leatherneck

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Oregon
I've had off and on rounds with vaping in the past, first with X-hale 02 and more recently with njoy. So while I'm a novice yet, I'm not a complete virgin.

My GF bought me a couple of e-cig kits. I've been spending some time learning about them as they haven't arrived yet. One kit I think I have figured out, but what's this?

Fusion® High Performance Kit Mini w/ 10 ML E-Liquid - Premium Kits - Starter Kits

She got one of those social phone app deals on it, so it came with a 30 ml bottle and free shipping. I've done a fair amount of poking around on the web enough to figure out the tank is a Vivi Nova tank, just rebranded. Any idea what battery is on it? 510? eGo? Something else? I'm hoping to find out so I can pick up another battery and other attachments as needed and don't want to end up getting the wrong thing, as it appears many companies are on a no-returns basis.

Thanks in advance for any help!

onry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
springfield,Illinois
looks like en ego so you should be good to go with anything 510 or ego thread
it wouldnt be a bad idea to get you another ego as a backup tho
they can be had pretty cheap.also an extra charger.
others will chime in and tell you also have a backup for your backup
and a backup for that backup :D

Last edited:

Leatherneck

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Oregon
Awesome. Thanks for your help! That's awesome news. So it sounds like, if I were to get an eGo kit from somewhere else, or a eGo threaded mod, it'll work with this.

She got the coffee flavored liquid, cause...well, she knows me.

Now I just have to impatiently wait for it to arrive. The other kit won't be here for quite a while.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
At $29.00 I'd say she did a good job. That's a pass-through, so they're more expensive than just a 900 mAh eGo battery. The pass-through will help....it's not so critical to have two batteries if you're near a power source (USB or car plug). Looks pretty sweet, actually. The link takes us to a kit that sells for $60.....but at $29 that's a good deal.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
She said the whole kit, with the 30ml eliquid and shipping was $29. How much is that over what it should cost?

That's not a bad price. At first, I thought you paid a lot more (based on the link in your post). That's not a bad price at all.

Motivbowler

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Belleville, IL (Saint Louis)
I've had off and on rounds with vaping in the past, first with X-hale 02 and more recently with Njoy. So while I'm a novice yet, I'm not a complete virgin
My GF bought me a couple of e-cig kits. I've been spending some time learning about them as they haven't arrived yet. One kit I think I have figured out, but what's this?

Fusion® High Performance Kit Mini w/ 10 ML E-Liquid - Premium Kits - Starter Kits

She got one of those social phone app deals on it, so it came with a 30 ml bottle and free shipping. I've done a fair amount of poking around on the web enough to figure out the tank is a Vivi Nova tank, just rebranded. Any idea what battery is on it? 510? eGo? Something else? I'm hoping to find out so I can pick up another battery and other attachments as needed and don't want to end up getting the wrong thing, as it appears many companies are on a no-returns basis.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Looks like a generic fixed voltage ego. Would be a decent step up if you were using an njoy before. Good luck with the coffee flavor, I have not had much luck with them...seem to gunk up and atty pretty quickly.

Leatherneck

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Oregon
It says the battery is 3.7 volt regulated. That's a good voltage. I believe Egos are only 3.3-3.4 volts.

More volts makes a better vape...more throat hit...warmer vapor.

Good gf too I might add. ;)

If there's any interest, I'll respond back here with my results.

And yah, I got a good one. Lucked into that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread