Jun 26, 2015
NY

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hi @Ladybug24. Tanks can last a really long time. When you get into the better tanks (glass) all you do is replace the coil and wash the tank occasionally.

I would recommend getting an iStick 30W (EleafUS Products - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes $35) mod (battery) and an Aspire Nautilus Mini(Aspire Products - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes - $25). Vape really starts to shine with flavor when you can dial in the wattage (power). Both the iStick and Nautilus mini are user friendly and top quality. 10% off coupon at COUPONS - Stores - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons

Your current tank with a 510 to eGo adapter ($4) would work on the iStick 30W, as would the recommended tank by the above poster.

There should be some sales for the 4th of July found here : DEALS and STEALS - Deals and Steals | E-Cigarette Forum (go to last couple pages, and "watch thread" in top right of the thread list)

The 30W is in pink. It is a 2200 mah battery.
pink%2030w_zpsn8wyk3zo.jpg

If you do decide to invest in better equipment, make certain you get at least a 30W battery, as it allows room to grow without having to buy another battery for the next level of vape (sub ohms).

My journey, Nautilus on vision spinner 2 clone in center and on iStick 50W on right.
My%20Vape%202%20007_zpst1e620rm.jpg
Good luck in your journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread