so who got the z atty from provape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcoffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2008
Las Vegas
I hope I didn't give the impression that I was bashing the ZAP. I don't have one so I can't speak from experience. I was just regurgitating what I have heard from countless others and have never heard anyone dispute it. Some seem to like it, others don't.

I am not a fan of airy draws but I will probably end up owning one anyway because they look so %#@*ing good on the Provari. :D

No not at all, The first time I tried it I hated it because of the airy draw. I kept trying it because I loved the look of it and grew to really like it. It's not for everyone. I just hope others who don't like it sell it at a price where others that may like it get a chance to own one.

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
I'd love to own one, but the buy-in is just too high for me. I could just about get another ProVari for the price. :)

God, how I love the looks of them. I probably won't pull the trigger, but I'm a sucker for high build quality, long life, and good looks. Dammit...I'm so conflicted! LOL

No not at all, The first time I tried it I hated it because of the airy draw. I kept trying it because I loved the look of it and grew to really like it. It's not for everyone. I just hope others who don't like it sell it at a price where others that may like it get a chance to own one.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Here is mine.

zatty1.jpg

cornolio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
new york
*uses opera voice* Me Me Me MeMeeee ;)

This is exactly what makes me hate vaping.not only is it next to impossible to get good stuff,but you get fanboys that feel theyre special just because they got one.makes noobs like me feel alienated and dont know what im doing.anyway,im outta here

A17kawboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Northern BC, Canada
This is exactly what makes me hate vaping.not only is it next to impossible to get good stuff,but you get fanboys that feel theyre special just because they got one.makes noobs like me feel alienated and dont know what im doing.anyway,im outta here

Wow. I thought it was funny.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I thought about trying to get one next sale day but that whole "got to keep it upright or it will leak out all it's juice" thing has put me off. I'm trying to get a penelope unless I hear that it too has to be kept upright at all times. I just can't spend that kind of money on something that has to sit here at my desk all the time. Not to say I wouldn't love to have one (I would! LOL) it's just that I don't think it will fit my vaping style. :(

I was able to fight my way to the check out with a VV Reo woodvil a few months ago and oh yes! I felt special to own one...until it sat here on my desk while I used my Provari LOL. Lesson learned!

Last edited:

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
I thought about trying to get one next sale day but that whole "got to keep it upright or it will leak out all it's juice" thing has put me off.
I haven't had any issues with mine. When I am on the couch, I usually have it sitting on its side. It is generally in an upward slant but not just straight up and down.

WNCmotard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Western NC
I got mine yesterday. It does have a extremely light draw. Flavor is incredible and the throat hit is second to none. I still don't know if I like it though. May end up selling or trading it.

They're going for roughly $100 over retail in the classies, next sale I'm buying a ton of them to sell of to pay for my mods for the next year.

Just kidding, I would never be a ... like that.

stevo9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
SoCal
From what I've heard, if you resell one of zens devices for more than you paid, he will blacklist you from ever buying another one. I'm not in it to make money, just need to find a tank that I really like. For $150 I should love what I get, not sure that I love the z atty pro. I really like the prive tank from kir Fanis.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Well, the community as a whole should be blacklisting you in general but I don't see Zen~ being able to blacklist you since he gave up the right to who gets one by having Provape sell them.
I am kind of curious how much it costs Zen~ to create one Zap. I have been spending some time in the Raidy thread and was curious about the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread