Not open for further replies.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Fire the coil while it is dry and see how fast the coils start to glow. If there are some that are not lighting up as much as others are, you need to "play" with the coils. You can do this with any needle or small screw driver. Just nudge them a little bit at a time between firing. Once the coils all light up together, then start trying some juice on it. Once that is achieved, you should start to see some good vapor.

evildee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Los Angeles
My coil is at 2.0 ohms and I vape at 5.4 volts. It maybe high but I'm gonna keep doing it at long as it won't give me a burnt taste.

I played with it a bit last night, and they all seem to be lighting up. I've since upped the voltage I am firing at and it seems to be working much better. Though 4.8V at 2.4ohm seems really high.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Heres one of my first wraps and you can see how its waay too tight and that 2nd coil up is strangling the wick.

nagebuma.jpg

• sent from a dumb iphone so please excuse errors/mishaps

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
I played with it a bit last night, and they all seem to be lighting up. I've since upped the voltage I am firing at and it seems to be working much better. Though 4.8V at 2.4ohm seems really high.

You are going to learn that a genesis, at least on the zap, might be more enjoyable with a higher wattage. On my Zap, I am 1.8ohm, I wish mine was higher but I am not going to mess with a good thing. With your 2.4ohm, you could go all the way towards 5.3-5.4 volts without too much worry. Just watch the nic mg when vaping really high. It is a much cleaner vape and you will be getting stronger throat hits with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread