The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

so who got the z atty from provape?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by cornolio, Sep 26, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. plaincorgi

plaincorgi Senior Member Verified Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Kitchener, ON
    Mine arrived two days ago. Still not too sure on it. The flavour is very pure, but not that strong. As for vapour production, I don't seem to be getting near as much as I see others getting, not sure what I am doing wrong. Will see how I like it in the coming weeks.

2. Skyway

Skyway Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Fire the coil while it is dry and see how fast the coils start to glow. If there are some that are not lighting up as much as others are, you need to "play" with the coils. You can do this with any needle or small screw driver. Just nudge them a little bit at a time between firing. Once the coils all light up together, then start trying some juice on it. Once that is achieved, you should start to see some good vapor.

3. plaincorgi

plaincorgi Senior Member Verified Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Kitchener, ON
    I played with it a bit last night, and they all seem to be lighting up. I've since upped the voltage I am firing at and it seems to be working much better. Though 4.8V at 2.4ohm seems really high.

4. evildee

evildee Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2012
    Los Angeles
    My coil is at 2.0 ohms and I vape at 5.4 volts. It maybe high but I'm gonna keep doing it at long as it won't give me a burnt taste.

5. kiba

kiba Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2012
    Alexandria, Va, USA
    Try a slightly loose 5 wrap ~2.0ohm at ~3.7-4.0v to start out w/. Just remember not to wrap it too tight and strangle the wick, thats what i dis wrong when i first got mine.

• sent from a dumb iphone so please excuse errors/mishaps

6. kiba

kiba Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2012
    Alexandria, Va, USA
    Heres one of my first wraps and you can see how its waay too tight and that 2nd coil up is strangling the wick.

[​IMG]

• sent from a dumb iphone so please excuse errors/mishaps

7. Skyway

Skyway Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    You are going to learn that a genesis, at least on the zap, might be more enjoyable with a higher wattage. On my Zap, I am 1.8ohm, I wish mine was higher but I am not going to mess with a good thing. With your 2.4ohm, you could go all the way towards 5.3-5.4 volts without too much worry. Just watch the nic mg when vaping really high. It is a much cleaner vape and you will be getting stronger throat hits with it.

8. WNCmotard

WNCmotard Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2012
    Western NC
    These two videos from Zen helped me tons for making my coils.

9. WNCmotard

WNCmotard Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2012
    Western NC
    Can only embed one vid at a time :facepalm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.