so with the discussion of exploding batteries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarab30

Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
colorado
This has me worried as well. We've had several clients go to batteries + (Plus) or similar local battery stores and purchase over the counter Li-Ion batteries (Non Rechargeable & Not Protected) -- They then use, go home, and stick them on the Tenergy charger. Non Rechargeable & Non Protected batteries stacked is not a safe thing to do by any stretch of the imagination.

Keep us posted Scarab.

Just because he mentioned that his batteries might not be holding a charge as well as he thought they should has nothing to do with your reply. I was just hypothesizing. Furthermore his equipment was new. NEW v3, NEW Tenergy's, NEW charger. Why would he be at batteries plus?? Besides, he was new to vaping, I'm sure he had no idea how long a charge should even last.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Just because he mentioned that his batteries might not be holding a charge as well as he thought they should has nothing to do with your reply. I was just hypothesizing. Furthermore his equipment was new. NEW v3, NEW Tenergy's, NEW charger. Why would he be at batteries plus?? Besides, he was new to vaping, I'm sure he had no idea how long a charge should even last.

Probably best just to have your friend (that this alledgedly happened to) wait 'til he's capable of communicating, first hand, what took place.

Should probably start with the manufacturer of the batteries involved, as it's 10X more likely it was a battery issue, as opposed to a device issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread