Some people really annoy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Wilson

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2014
Lebanon, Indiana, United States
I recently had a friend send me some e-juice. Most of it is 36 mg. Which is fine by me when I am not in a chain vaping mood. Let's face it not many will chain vape that. It is more an occasional vape as needed strength for me. Anyways I had told another friend about it. A friend who had some extra juice and gave it to my sis to give to me because it was too strong for her. It is 18 mg. A good sized bottle of Nirvana Fruit Medley. Anyways she told my sis ad her husband that what I was vaping on was like 2 packs of cig worth. Well they start trying to talk to me about it acting like I should be trying to cut down on the nicotine. I explained I am not even trying to give up nicotine. Just cigs. Which apparently they didn't know. lol. Well they are still saying I shouldn't, I explain that I an not vaping on it all the time and that how much I am vaping isn't that much worth's. Now if I vaped on it constantly then yeah it might be. But there is no way I could do that without ODing on Nicotine a bit anyways. I wouldn't even try. As I am explaining though my sis's husband is like "well we are just trying to help and thought maybe you didn't understand" They think I am an idiot and haven't done my research. I told them I have done the research. He seemed to get aggravated when I was saying that. Neither he nor my sis Kelley smokes cigs or vapes. The friend who sent the juice, went to high school with my sis and wasn't really a very heavy smoker over the years anyways. She got into vaping because of her boyfriend. I think she may have went straight to mechs. I know they both got one and I think he may have been on them before. I think she has only been vaping for the past year or so if even that. What she knows she learned from her boyfriend I think. I don't think she was making a big deal over what I was vaping on. She prob just make a comment like a joke or something about it and like usual my sis's husband blew it out of proportion. lol

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
OMG 18 mg???? YOU NEED AN INTERVENTION IMMEDIATELY! Yeah, right!

Get in the time-travel machine, go back and reply "WHAT!!??? WHY DID YOU GIVE THAT TO ME??? NOW I'M ADDICTED AND HAVE 15 TUMORS!"

Nicotine is inoffensive in itself and is present in a lot of veggies. Actually, it has been proven in medical studies done in the '90's that nicotine helps the creation of new blood vessels. In one sense, it will aggravate tumors by helping to create the blood flow to feed them, but the article I read suggested that injection or ingestion of pure nicotine (at a lowish concentration level) should help accelerate healing after organ transplants. Get them a new brain and up their nicotine to accelerate results :D

MOST of us start with 18mg and all of us feel better when letting go of the sticks for vaping, so what's the problem here? Ignorance. They ignore the real facts and take for granted a personal opinion from a light weight, so perhaps you should just ignore what they believe. Tell them you diluted it if it makes them feel better. My ex had to dilute her 18mg on the second day else she felt really sick. She never complained that I used 18mg. I need to mention she couldn't handle one puff of my cigarettes and hers felt like breathing cool air to me.

Yea, some people are effin' annoying when it comes to vaping, and to say they rarely, if ever, complained about the smell of stink sticks. Ignorance, I tell ya! My father started asking me when I'd quit vaping not even 2 months after I quit cigarettes. I just answered I wasn't there yet and left it at that. When he asked the second time, I told him I smoked for 21 years and just quit, so it will definitely take a while. He hasn't asked in months. Sometimes it's just a matter of putting things into perspective, sometimes you really need to ignore ignorance and tell white lies like "I diluted it". There is really only one master of yourself and all the others are just people who are disturbed by the fact that you are different from them.

The Cloud Minder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Get in the time-travel machine, go back and reply "WHAT!!??? WHY DID YOU GIVE THAT TO ME??? NOW I'M ADDICTED AND HAVE 15 TUMORS!"

Nicotine is inoffensive in itself and is present in a lot of veggies. Actually, it has been proven in medical studies done in the '90's that nicotine helps the creation of new blood vessels. In one sense, it will aggravate tumors by helping to create the blood flow to feed them, but the article I read suggested that injection or ingestion of pure nicotine (at a lowish concentration level) should help accelerate healing after organ transplants. Get them a new brain and up their nicotine to accelerate results :D

MOST of us start with 18mg and all of us feel better when letting go of the sticks for vaping, so what's the problem here? Ignorance. They ignore the real facts and take for granted a personal opinion from a light weight, so perhaps you should just ignore what they believe. Tell them you diluted it if it makes them feel better. My ex had to dilute her 18mg on the second day else she felt really sick. She never complained that I used 18mg. I need to mention she couldn't handle one puff of my cigarettes and hers felt like breathing cool air to me.

Yea, some people are effin' annoying when it comes to vaping, and to say they rarely, if ever, complained about the smell of stink sticks. Ignorance, I tell ya! My father started asking me when I'd quit vaping not even 2 months after I quit cigarettes. I just answered I wasn't there yet and left it at that. When he asked the second time, I told him I smoked for 21 years and just quit, so it will definitely take a while. He hasn't asked in months. Sometimes it's just a matter of putting things into perspective, sometimes you really need to ignore ignorance and tell white lies like "I diluted it". There is really only one master of yourself and all the others are just people who are disturbed by the fact that you are different from them.

The worst, most sanctimonious and dangerous PIA people, are those with just a little bit of knowledge, and not the big picture.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I wasn't so much as just annoyed with them for trying to treat me like an idiot. I am 30. I am older then any of them. I have done a lot of research and am far from dumb. lol. I admit I do act like an idiot sometimes. But who doesn't. lol. They know me well enough to know better.

My mother used to have a saying "You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your relatives"....:laugh:
Sisters can drive any sane person crazy (yeah I have three!!!)

p.s - 30 is young, on a good day I can remember back that far.....:laugh::laugh:

James Wilson

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2014

It is the 36 mg I got here they were making a big deal over. Not the 18 mg. I know it is a high amount and I don't vape on it all the time. But hell sometimes I need that high amount. lol. Plus I am not going to waste free gifts from another friend.

James Wilson

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2014
seriously James Wilson ... your sis can do better than that guy :blink:

He actually isn't a bad guy. His family is kinda a bit stuck up. He used to be a lot worse. Part of his problem is he needs to loosen up. That and when he thinks he knows something he thinks is right. One time on a laptop he eventually gave me. it was giving him a problem of wanting to constantly overheat and shut down on him. It is an older laptop. I had told him what to do to fix it and he didn't listen cause he thought he knew better then me. When I got ahold of it I did what I had told him to do and it fixed that particular issue. lol

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
It is the 36 mg I got here they were making a big deal over. Not the 18 mg. I know it is a high amount and I don't vape on it all the time. But hell sometimes I need that high amount. lol. Plus I am not going to waste free gifts from another friend.

All you can do is explain it to them and if they don't get it then they just don't get it. Sounds like they are worried about you, probably saw something on the media lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread