Status
Not open for further replies.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
Due to my poor planning, I ran out of juice a few days ago.. except one bottle of some of the worst stuff I've ever had; badly made 100% VG, (I think all juice should have some PG in it), local stuff, in a fairly wretched dragonfruit/lychee flavor. I've been vaping that crap to get by, doggedly resisting the urge to waste any $ at the local B&M's. I wasn't too happy about it, though.

So, I was waiting by the curb when the mailman pulled up today with my package from Vape Wild.

This is what ~$28, (used a 10% off coupon, shipped free), bought me:
tCfYbjd.jpg

(plus 4 big pads of japanese organic cotton not pictured)

7 different flavors; 210ml of juice. I ordered Cinnamon Toast Cereal, Fruit Hoops, Circus Bear, and Straight Outta Donuts. They included 3 10ml freebies; Honeydew, Cinnamon Roll, and Mystery May16, (the date they reveal what the flavor is, I imagine). Unlike MBV, the freebies do have nic in them. I was pretty disappointed in MBV when they made all their sample bottles 0 nic. I mean, how much does it really cost them, anyway? I have zero use for 0 nic juice. But I digress.

My mood has just markedly improved. ;) Time to dry burn, rewick, and get to samplin! :vapor:

Last edited:

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Due to my poor planning, I ran out of juice a few days ago.. except one bottle of some of the worst stuff I've ever had; badly made 100% VG, (I think all juice should have some PG in it), local stuff, in a fairly wretched dragonfruit/lychee flavor. I've been vaping that crap to get by, doggedly resisting the urge to waste any $ at the local B&M's. I wasn't too happy about it, though.

So, I was waiting by the curb when the mailman pulled up today with my package from Vape Wild.

tCfYbjd.jpg

7 different flavors; 210ml of juice. I ordered Cinnamon Toast Cereal, Fruit Hoops, Circus Bear, and Straight Outta Donuts. They included 3 10ml freebies; Honeydew, Cinnamon Roll, and Mystery May16, (the date they reveal what the flavor is, I imagine). Unlike MBV, the freebies do have nic in them. I was pretty disappointed in MBV when they made all their sample bottles 0 nic. I mean, how much does it really cost them, anyway? I have zero use for 0 nic juice. But I digress.

My mood has just markedly improved. ;) Time to dry burn, rewick, and get to samplin! :vapor:
So next order get a bottle of unflavored nic that is double what mg you vape and mix it half and half with your 0 nic. It will double your stash. Half the flavor but a lot of juices are over flavored anyway

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
If you've never tried that fruit hoops before,definitely let that one steep a while.It tastes like lemon pledge fresh,but after a week or 2,it tastes just like the cereal.Circus bear gets better with age too,but it's pretty good straight out of the box.

Thanks for the tip. Will do. The Cinnamon Toast Cereal is pretty decent right out of the box, (haven't tried the others yet).

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I get nervous if under 500ml in the closet :shock:
You and me both CR. I made another 500 ml of base yesterday, so now I have 1500 ml of nic base at 3 mg 70/30 VG/PG. I have another 300 Ml of my Daily vape mixed up and ready to vape and 100 ml of some other flavors I like. I'm good for a while.

Reactions: 7sixtwo

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
San Fernando Valley, So-Cal

tCfYbjd.jpg

Nice! I ordered a 6 sampler pack two weeks ago and have been steeping since! Just today, I tried my first VW juice and I'm pleasantly impressed with their Broke Down Slow Down Pineapple candy. This definitely tastes just as good if not better than most of the ZampleBox flavors I used to get before giving up with their broken flavor profile system.

I gotta admit, for my first foray into Non Premium Juices, I'm pretty impressed with the juice and the $2.99 price tag. I also picked up Double Rainbow (Skittles), Top Of The Morning (Coffee), Bananza (Banana Nut Bread), Candy Cane, and Fruit Hoops.

Reactions: 7sixtwo

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
...I gotta admit, for my first foray into Non Premium Juices, I'm pretty impressed with the juice and the $2.99 price tag. I also picked up Double Rainbow (Skittles), Top Of The Morning (Coffee), Bananza (Banana Nut Bread), Candy Cane, and Fruit Hoops.

That's the thing.. what makes a juice "premium"? The price tag? The fancy bottle? The pretentious flavor(s) description? The number of vape critics they've practically bribed with free $%#* to give them glowing reviews? At this point; all reputable juice makers are using quality ingredients, and some "budget" brands have been far more impressive to me than the overpriced "premium" stuff; e.g. GVapers is hands down some of the best juice I've ever had, and although they don't offer many customization options, (just 0, 3, or 6mg nic, "max VG"), it's only $23.99 for 120ml, (the only size they offer).

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
That's the thing.. what makes a juice "premium"? The price tag? The fancy bottle? The pretentious flavor(s) description? The number of vape critics they've practically bribed with free $%#* to give them glowing reviews?...

The taste?

I'm not implying that "budget" juice is all bad, nor that all premium juice is better, but there are some "boutique" flavors that I have not found in any budget juice. Is it worth 25 bucks for 30ml? For me it is, at least until I find a $2.99 alternative.

One example for me is Cuttwood Boss Reserve. Love it. Vape it every day. Can't find anything close in a budget juice. I would welcome an alternative. Closest I've found is Vape Dudes Paul Bunyan but even though it's cheaper it is not a budget juice.

So, yeah - getting gallons of juice for cheap is nice, but only if you find something you like. I haven't.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
The taste?

I'm not implying that "budget" juice is all bad, nor that all premium juice is better, but there are some "boutique" flavors that I have not found in any budget juice. Is it worth 25 bucks for 30ml? For me it is, at least until I find a $2.99 alternative.

One example for me is Cuttwood Boss Reserve. Love it. Vape it every day. Can't find anything close in a budget juice. I would welcome an alternative. Closest I've found is Vape Dudes Paul Bunyan but even though it's cheaper it is not a budget juice.

So, yeah - getting gallons of juice for cheap is nice, but only if you find something you like. I haven't.
I have a clone recipe that comes pretty close.

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
San Fernando Valley, So-Cal
That's the thing.. what makes a juice "premium"? The price tag? The fancy bottle? The pretentious flavor(s) description? The number of vape critics they've practically bribed with free $%#* to give them glowing reviews? At this point; all reputable juice makers are using quality ingredients, and some "budget" brands have been far more impressive to me than the overpriced "premium" stuff; e.g. GVapers is hands down some of the best juice I've ever had, and although they don't offer many customization options, (just 0, 3, or 6mg nic, "max VG"), it's only $23.99 for 120ml, (the only size they offer).

Well to be fair, I'm still a little skeptical. :D I've tried 6 of MT. Baker Vapor's best flavors that a buddy of mine gave me that were steeped for well over a month and I didn't care for any of them.

Here are my current Flavors that are my all day vapes that I absolutely swear by.

1. Ruthless Juice - Slurricane (Most refreshing Peach I've ever had)
2. Ruthless Juice - Easy Does It (Watermelon and Strawberry)
3. Ruthless Juice - Jungle Fever (Pineapple Mango)
5. Certified Juice -365 (Butterscotch Custard)
6. Kilo Juice - Kiwberry Yogurt
7. Opellence Juice - Classic Cappuccino
8. Beard Juice - #32 (The best cinnamon funnel cake you'll ever taste.. almost too sweet)
9. Loaded Juice - Glazed Donuts

If I come cross anything that matches these I'll let you know! Also, thanks for the heads up on "GVapers". At that price I think I'll try them next. Do they offer samplers though? I'll guess I'll find out with a quick google search. Thanks man! :)

p51mustang23

Sep 21, 2013
New England
MBV is a good company that I consider non-premium. They juices vape "ok" and the price is really friendly on the wallet. I have no issue buying from them often; the price point is very nice. The 0mg samples make zero sense though, and is slightly annoying.

When you compare their juices to something like Nicoticket, the difference is obvious, even if hard to describe. When they run a good coupon code sometimes the price is sorta close, but the liquid just tastes better. The flavor has had more time put into it and often more layers to the flavor, and best of all it usually forms a better vapor. The cheaper stuff in my experience will often burn at modest wattages.

Anyways, how does the Vape Wild stuff compare to MBV?

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
MBV is a good company that I consider non-premium. They juices vape "ok" and the price is really friendly on the wallet. I have no issue buying from them often; the price point is very nice. The 0mg samples make zero sense though, and is slightly annoying.

When you compare their juices to something like Nicoticket, the difference is obvious, even if hard to describe. When they run a good coupon code sometimes the price is sorta close, but the liquid just tastes better. The flavor has had more time put into it and often more layers to the flavor, and best of all it usually forms a better vapor. The cheaper stuff in my experience will often burn at modest wattages.

Anyways, how does the Vape Wild stuff compare to MBV?
Note: This is MY opinion. At lower nic levels, Vape Wild is much better than MBV. Mind you, I haven't purchased VW since before they switched to a "smoother" nic, so it might have improved. But at 3mg, MBV can't live up to the flavors that VW makes. Out of the 20ish bottles I tried from MVB, I only liked 2, most were unvapeable. With VW I've found quite a few ADV. I'm a Juice Junkie, and enjoy trying both budget and premium vendors, and have found more than a handful of great budget manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread