Somebody knows something about Rob of fluidvaper?? Stolen package to Spanish postman

Status
Not open for further replies.

leobaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2014
Madrid, SP
Hi. Like the subject said I try to contact Rob for this question.

I do a order and was stolen on the process to arrive at home. I talk with Spanish company, Correos. They told me that is the sender that make the claim to they. I send to Rob the letter that Correos give me to reclaim.

The order in Fluid was with insurance...

Thks in advance.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi. Like the subject said I try to contact Rob for this question.

I do a order and was stolen on the process to arrive at home. I talk with Spanish company, Correos. They told me that is the sender that make the claim to they. I send to Rob the letter that Correos give me to reclaim.

The order in Fluid was with insurance...

Thks in advance.

For what I know, yes, the sender has to place the claim and ask for the insurance.

Contact Rob, he will help you.

Send an e-mail to the Fluid Vapor's Dedicated GG product customer service e-mail: gg@fluidvaper.com

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Hi Leo

I went to see Rob at Fluid Yesterday and I asked him on the status. He showed me the tracking information and saw its still at your post office since July 28. maybe you can check with your post office and see if they still have it other wise they will be sending it back to Fluid.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tRef=qt&tLc=0&tLabels=lz113176220us

As an FYI for anyone else that places an order on Fluid Vapor. Anyone is able to check the status and tracking information on your order simply by logging into Fluid Vapor website and clicking on your orders. This is the easiest way to view your tracking information.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Hi again. Thks for the help. I know that. But my post office told me that the package was stolen to the postman. I send Rob the claim that my post office give me. In that letter they told that they contact to police.

I don't know why they don't change the status!!!
Post office told rob they cant do anything till the status updates. The post office here still thinks its out for delivery.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Ok. Thanks Bis. When I go back home I will talk with Correos. Its necessary that they update the tracking.

This is one hell of a sticky situation. Post office here wont process claim till the system gets updated by post office in Madrid.

This has happen to me in the past when someone mailed me something took over 3 months and no system updates. Post office need to get with the times and get some real IT equipment for tracking etc.

Sorry your boy going through this but Im always willing to help to feel free to reach out to me if you need any further assistance.

Anything for my GG Boys

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
this was our post office replying to the inquiry

Your claim could not be submitted due to the following reason:

This package does not meet the required time period for filing a loss claim. Loss claims for international packages must be filed between 45-90 days of ship date.

Please close this tab to return to the previous page.:

as soon as they mark it lost then Rob can process the claim but cant be sooner than 9/9

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Insurance is for if you never receive it or receive it damaged.

This should not be going on this long, you need to get Imeo involved.

When a person ships an insured package to another person. If that person doesnt receive it - the person who shipped the item has to do the claim. They either send you another item or refund your money.

I know - this happened to me. I was the shipper in that case. Person never got the insured package. This happens more than people realize.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread