Someone PLZ help!!!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
Bout to make my first order from madvapes in a day or 2 and have a question? I made a 5v/7,2v /passthru modbox and wiped out 2 cartomisers on 7.2v I really want to try the clearomisers but have some confusion reading reviews obviousI can't use 7.2 w the clearomisers from what I have seen Will they work ok on 5v or will it toast them? also what is my best bet in a carto for 7v or do I need something else? I have been dripping w the cartos because I want to keep them wet so they dont burn.I think my carto's are 3 ohm not sure my digital multimeter is dead I thought the batts were low after building my first mod but w new batts it still acted funky.my analog is an OLD ANCIENT Penske automotive box that runs off 2 D size batts and is Harder to read as far as individual ohms so I can't trust it is giving me a good reading. someone plz help:confused:

Last edited:

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
Wow doesn't that high of volts blow you away? I know 5 v is about all I can handle.

I Smoked Camel Wides sometimes back to back at a rate of 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 packs a day so I am used to just short of a fireball going down my throat...lol IDK I may hate it we'll find out when they get here ordering tonight or tomorrow in morning depending on how fast check clears...:vapor:

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
uggh wish we had our old mail lady these temps they keep putting on our route are annoying.package is here in Dallas mailman left it in his truck said he will bring by later....:facepalm::cry:

Ha all the bad mailmen we had made me judge this one b4 his time...He even rang the doorbell...will review my stuff and update my evaluation of my testbed mod The Brick and its HV performance in a few hrs:vapor::party:

Update: oh maaaan this is great! the 5ohm cartos were the ticket for my mod-box they work great at 5v and HV
I have to go buy a cheap digital multimeter so I can accurately gauge the load voltages but WOW! what a difference. I'm not too impressed w the butter rum Flavor but it is good I was just hoping for spectacular especially after I had tried the root beer flavor(18mg) The root beer is Incredible:vapor: Had to take another puff its delicious.
anyway The clearomisers are what I expected much easier to deal w than standard cartos and kinda cute (they're SOOOO TINY!!) oh well what did I expect a tank mod...lol Very happy w my order props to Hoog got here quick (minus my wife making order late friday) got here quickly and the stuff is great.:D

Hey Hoog you ever gonna get mt dew flavor? I'd buy it too..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread