The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Something New This Way Comes....MEGALODON

Discussion in 'Moju Republic' started by smokindeuce, Apr 14, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    We have been working on another new prototype recently and I finally have the finished model in my hot hands as I type/vape/type/vape.....:D

So what can I tell you so far....

Like the Mako it will be a multi voltage device.... in fact all voltages in one device (3.6, 5, 6, 7.4) :cool:

It will also have some backward compatibility with current Mako parts which should please Mako owners. This means that anyone who already owns a Mako will not have to spend a lot more money on another new starter kit... it is in in a sense an add on but also a completely new device at the same time.....hmmm was that cryptic enough? :D

Anyway, that's probably enough info from me now..... can you guess what it is yet? :p:D

The Name: MEGALODON

One of the battery options: 18650

Material: Aluminium 6082

Outer diameter: 22mm

Battery options: 3.6V, 5V, 6V, 7.4V

Some trivia:

The megalodon (pronounced /ˈmɛɡələdɒn/ MEG-ə-lə-don, "big tooth" in Greek, from μέγας and ὀδούς) was a mega-tooth shark that lived in the prehistoric times, during the late Oligocene epoch and Neogene period,[1] approximately 25 to 1.5 million years ago, and was a super-predator.
    Paleontological research indicates that C. megalodon is the largest and most powerful macro-predatory fish in vertebrate history. C. megalodon is principally known from partially preserved skeletal remains, which indicate a shark of gigantic proportions — approaching a length of around 20 metres (66 ft), larger than any other species, extinct or extant. After scrutiny of its remains, scientists have assigned C. megalodon to the order Lamniformes but its genus is disputed. Scientists suggest that C. megalodon looked like a stockier version of the great white shark in life. Fossil evidence confirms that C. megalodon had a cosmopolitan distribution. Bite marks on fossil bones from C. megalodon indicate that it preyed upon large marine animals.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/smokejuice?feature=chclk#p/a/u/0/NrJW079g-sY[/video]

2. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Is it the Thresher? Or the Hammerhead? Or Porbeagle? :p

3. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Hmmmm on the right tracks but..... keep guessing...;):D

4. Col. Gaunt

Col. Gaunt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 6, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    I would love to be chosen as a tester! HINT HINT HINT HINT:D:D:D:D

THE GREAT WHITE!

5. Yankee802

Yankee802 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    Panama City, Florida
    Some pics would be awesome. :)

6. Thyestean

Thyestean Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2009
    Upstate NY
    another good thread to keep an eye on eh.

7. sprakkattak

sprakkattak Full Member

Mar 6, 2010
    UK
    Maybe, a base sleeve (for 3.6v) and 2 extension sleeves to accomodate higher voltages/longer batteries? Endcaps still the same as the Mako?

8. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010

WHAT HE SAID!!!!!ME TOO:evil:

9. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Test driving it at the moment and lovin this thing.... oh and another cryptic clue for the day: it's the smallest biggest PV in the universe.... :p:D

10. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    I have no idea, but sound nifty :)

11. Col. Gaunt

Supporting member
    Aug 6, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Keep it up Tim and I am gonna hop a flight out there and blow Mako vapor in your face until you tell me![​IMG]

12. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK

Ah Colonel well that would just be win win win for me.... I get to meet you in person and enjoy some nice second hand vapour.... :D:D:D:D

13. Col. Gaunt

Supporting member
    Aug 6, 2009
    Chicago, IL

Thanks Dude, the pleasure would be all mine! I will even bring a friend, she says she is hooked on your OMG peach [​IMG]

14. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Nice!!! :D That makes two of us then cause I just got into the peach in the last 2 weeks and lovin it..... so bring your friend over too and she can blow sweet peachy vapour in my face while I'm assembling then I won't even have to stop for an ecig break! lol :D

15. Col. Gaunt

Supporting member
    Aug 6, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    You are getting sleepy, very sleepy, you are going to put the new mod in a box and ship it to me now.[​IMG]

16. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Web hypnosis eh? Nah didn't work... you're going to have to fly over here after all! lol :D

17. Col. Gaunt

Supporting member
    Aug 6, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Ok how about The Piranha

18. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Except the UK is shut thanks to the volcano erupting :D

19. Col. Gaunt

Supporting member
    Aug 6, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Tim my friend says she will have this t-shirt on when she visits you if you give me a free hammerhead.[​IMG]

20. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Okay guys there are some more pieces of the puzzle solved following the two competitions we just ran:

The Name: MEGALODON

One of the battery options: 18650

Material: Aluminium 6082

Outer diameter: 22mm

Battery options: 3.6V, 5V, 6V, 7.4V

[​IMG]

Some trivia:

The megalodon (pronounced /ˈmɛɡələdɒn/ MEG-ə-lə-don, "big tooth" in Greek, from μέγας and ὀδούς) was a mega-tooth shark that lived in the prehistoric times, during the late Oligocene epoch and Neogene period,[1] approximately 25 to 1.5 million years ago, and was a super-predator.
    Paleontological research indicates that C. megalodon is the largest and most powerful macro-predatory fish in vertebrate history. C. megalodon is principally known from partially preserved skeletal remains, which indicate a shark of gigantic proportions — approaching a length of around 20 metres (66 ft), larger than any other species, extinct or extant. After scrutiny of its remains, scientists have assigned C. megalodon to the order Lamniformes but its genus is disputed. Scientists suggest that C. megalodon looked like a stockier version of the great white shark in life. Fossil evidence confirms that C. megalodon had a cosmopolitan distribution. Bite marks on fossil bones from C. megalodon indicate that it preyed upon large marine animals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.