Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
We have been working on another new prototype recently and I finally have the finished model in my hot hands as I type/vape/type/vape.....:D

So what can I tell you so far....

Like the Mako it will be a multi voltage device.... in fact all voltages in one device (3.6, 5, 6, 7.4) :cool:

It will also have some backward compatibility with current Mako parts which should please Mako owners. This means that anyone who already owns a Mako will not have to spend a lot more money on another new starter kit... it is in in a sense an add on but also a completely new device at the same time.....hmmm was that cryptic enough? :D

Anyway, that's probably enough info from me now..... can you guess what it is yet? :p:D

The Name: MEGALODON

One of the battery options: 18650

Material: Aluminium 6082

Outer diameter: 22mm

Battery options: 3.6V, 5V, 6V, 7.4V

Some trivia:

The megalodon (pronounced /ˈmɛɡələdɒn/ MEG-ə-lə-don, "big tooth" in Greek, from μέγας and ὀδούς) was a mega-tooth shark that lived in the prehistoric times, during the late Oligocene epoch and Neogene period,[1] approximately 25 to 1.5 million years ago, and was a super-predator.
Paleontological research indicates that C. megalodon is the largest and most powerful macro-predatory fish in vertebrate history. C. megalodon is principally known from partially preserved skeletal remains, which indicate a shark of gigantic proportions — approaching a length of around 20 metres (66 ft), larger than any other species, extinct or extant. After scrutiny of its remains, scientists have assigned C. megalodon to the order Lamniformes but its genus is disputed. Scientists suggest that C. megalodon looked like a stockier version of the great white shark in life. Fossil evidence confirms that C. megalodon had a cosmopolitan distribution. Bite marks on fossil bones from C. megalodon indicate that it preyed upon large marine animals.

Last edited:

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Test driving it at the moment and lovin this thing.... oh and another cryptic clue for the day: it's the smallest biggest PV in the universe.... :p:D
Keep it up Tim and I am gonna hop a flight out there and blow Mako vapor in your face until you tell me!
smoking-cigar-037.gif

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Okay guys there are some more pieces of the puzzle solved following the two competitions we just ran:

The Name: MEGALODON

One of the battery options: 18650

Material: Aluminium 6082

Outer diameter: 22mm

Battery options: 3.6V, 5V, 6V, 7.4V

Megalodon_scale1.png

Some trivia:

The megalodon (pronounced /ˈmɛɡələdɒn/ MEG-ə-lə-don, "big tooth" in Greek, from μέγας and ὀδούς) was a mega-tooth shark that lived in the prehistoric times, during the late Oligocene epoch and Neogene period,[1] approximately 25 to 1.5 million years ago, and was a super-predator.
Paleontological research indicates that C. megalodon is the largest and most powerful macro-predatory fish in vertebrate history. C. megalodon is principally known from partially preserved skeletal remains, which indicate a shark of gigantic proportions — approaching a length of around 20 metres (66 ft), larger than any other species, extinct or extant. After scrutiny of its remains, scientists have assigned C. megalodon to the order Lamniformes but its genus is disputed. Scientists suggest that C. megalodon looked like a stockier version of the great white shark in life. Fossil evidence confirms that C. megalodon had a cosmopolitan distribution. Bite marks on fossil bones from C. megalodon indicate that it preyed upon large marine animals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread