Hey you calling 'us' old?.....:D:D:D

Who's old?
avt4.gif

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I have the feeling that I don't even know what I am getting myself into. It sounds like I will be so spoiled that I will never look at my lowly 510 the same way ever again.

I can't wait. Well yes I can, it's not like I have a choice. I have been trying hard not to bug everyone to death asking what to expect. It's driving me nuts. I think I have read every review and watched every video around to get some idea of how cool this is going to be.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I have the feeling that I don't even know what I am getting myself into. It sounds like I will be so spoiled that I will never look at my lowly 510 the same way ever again.

I can't wait. Well yes I can, it's not like I have a choice. I have been trying hard not to bug everyone to death asking what to expect. It's driving me nuts. I think I have read every review and watched every video around to get some idea of how cool this is going to be.

Hey Brad - I'm sure it will be worth the wait! :)

Hey Tim, Here is an idea for a new drip tip for for your new PV!

GW_picture_02.gif1392f253-129c-47f2-b740-b71aa5c242f9Large.jpg

Hey Colonel!

Now that is one big hole to fire your liquid down... I don't know we may have to go a few millimetres smaller!! :p

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Judging the size of this mod from the human/shark picture, it will need a dolly to carry it around. Is that right? :)

haha - well, it is 'the smallest big mod in the universe' so you might need the smallest big dolly to carry it.... but a size 14 barbie would probably suffice. :p

The Megalodon has been considered a mythical shark or at least a shark that went extinct long long ago, but this PV is very much present and real. ;)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Any updates on testing/release dates:confused:

Testing as we speak and release date hopefully July 2010. ;)

Uurrgh another teaser thread. lol

My guess, does it have a Juice Tank? Please tell me it has a Juice Tank. :p

Max

Hi Max -

Sorry can't say too much at the moment.... just dropped in to tease.... 8-o :D

Megalodon...................... Will it be the end all?????

Well I hope not.... what else are we going to do with all our time.... HzG8rGrl love SHINY SHINY :D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread