Something New This Way Comes....MEGALODON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilac

Apr 2, 2010
Scotland
Interesting, Brad, i'm not sure if you had any of the Mako's, but i had a Midi and almost found it was too powerful for me with a LR atty, more like a 5v device, the Don is the same, i mostly use an ordinary atty on it, and that's just perfect for me, i've not tried the higher voltages as have found 5v from a GD passthrough is pushing my limit, lol :laugh:

and being able to use the 18650 now with the Don is just the icing on the cake, it's a terrific device, i don't understand why everyone doesn't have one :?:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
and being able to use the 18650 now with the Don is just the icing on the cake, it's a terrific device, i don't understand why everyone doesn't have one :?:

Thanks for your enthuisiam Lilac I'm so pleased you like it.... after all the hard work and money that has gone into the Don it's comments like this that truly make my day! :thumbs: (I'm not an egomaniac inventor type I promise! lol)

10mmshooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
WA
Dammit!
5 days after I order my Megalodon, and they release a stainless steel edition?!
I woulda coughed up the extra $30 easy. It's still even not in my hands yet.
Won't bother paying $20 each way to ship it back though :(

I know, I just bought a version 2 Don and missed out on the stainless version!

I posted a WTB ad on here and found a perfect one. Now I have all three versions. I love my Dons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread