The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Something New This Way Comes....MEGALODON

Discussion in 'Moju Republic' started by smokindeuce, Apr 14, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sprakkattak

sprakkattak Full Member

Mar 6, 2010
    UK
    hey tim! when is this coming out?

2. applefr3ak

applefr3ak Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hey iceman, We had a snag with a few things hoping they get to the usa by end of next week.

3. theECB

theECB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    Everett, WA
    Gotta say, these look great! What price point are you to be expecting?

4. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK

Thanks ECB!

Base Kit with atomiser fitting of choice: £65
    Full Kit Inc. batteries/charger/atomiser/carts: £79

Priority Shipping:

UK: £1.14
    EU: £5
    Rest Of World: £10

Best Wishes,

Tim

5. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Hi Tim, great to see the Don is now available, but will us Mako owners still be able to buy the Don sleeve? i'd like the new switch too, at some point..

6. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK

Hi Lilac!

It's been up since earlier this evening - if you click on shop> accessories > megalodon you should see it there...

Remember MOJU10% for a 10% discount off your purchase (valid until Dec 31st). :)

The new switch really is the least faff for the Don especially if you plan to switch between different battery options. ;)

7. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Just to check Tim, i think i see the Don sleeve on the website, but it looks a different colour from the pics up there ^ ?

ooooh...Santa!!!!!! can i have a Megladon sleeve, a V2 switch and some 18650 batts please? :p

8. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Ok, i see it's aluminium, must just be the light, it looked a bit bronzey to me in the pics...lol

9. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Lol Lilac!
    I just wanted to see how easy the website was to navigate so gave you a little test as we're still trying to figure the best way to lay everything out lol would have probably been easier to just give you this link - hope that helps Santa (or his helpers for that matter and you get what you want!).

And again for anyone reading (offer extended to Santa, Mrs Santa, Elves etc etc) don't forget MOJU10% for the discount! :)

10. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Sorry we had a bit of a rush with the photos... try these to see if they are any better:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. sprakkattak

sprakkattak Full Member

Mar 6, 2010
    UK
    just bought the DON today. i hear good things about the 18650 and the DON will be my first 18650 mod. and thanks for the 10% discount!

12. applefr3ak

The Don Has ARRIVED IN THE USA NOW! And will be up on our site later this morning once delivered! ElectronicStix Home Page (not trying to hijack the thread Tim just letting people know they are now in the USA!)

13. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Tim, will my existing atomiser fittings be okay in the V2 head? just checking before i buy, lol

14. applefr3ak

They will fit, But the new 510 fittings are fixed and not floating. So no leakage ;)

15. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Thanks apple, it's mostly 901 atties i use, altho i did buy a 510 fitting a few weeks ago, for those 510 moments...:laugh:

16. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Will have to order tomorrow tho, i'm too tired tonight...

gonna get the Don sleeve, the head/switch combo and a couple of 18650 batts with my Santa pennies :p

17. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    QUOTE: Tim, will my existing atomiser fittings be okay in the V2 head? just checking before i buy, lol

Hi Lilac!

Yes they would be absolutely fine using the V2 headcap/switch. :)

18. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    QUOTE: just bought the DON today. i hear good things about the 18650 and the DON will be my first 18650 mod. and thanks for the 10% discount!

Thanks for your order Sprak! ;-)

19. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    QUOTE: They will fit, But the new 510 fittings are fixed and not floating. So no leakage

The new 901 and 801 adapters are also fixed the same as the 510. ;-)

20. sprakkattak

sprakkattak Full Member

Mar 6, 2010
    UK
    hi tim, i received the don today. i love the new switch, no more o-rings! and thanks for the extra atomizer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.