Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
hi tim, i received the don today. i love the new switch, no more o-rings! and thanks for the extra atomizer!

Hi Sprak,

Glad you like it ! The switch is something we're especially pleased with - it takes so much hassle out of the frustrations we have when it comes to mods and varying battery lengths.... :)

This is definitely on my want it bad list~!

Thanks for the compliment lynleestar! :)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
In case you hadn't noticed, I started a thread here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokejuice/147250-who-wants-turn-their-don-into-mechanical-pipe-hammerhead.html on the possibility of a pipe adapter becoming available as an addon part for the Don. There are some pics up now on the thread and basically we're just looking for your opinion on whether this would be something that would interest you to have as an option for the Don.

It would make the Don transformable between the MegaloDon, MiniDon or the pipe (Hammerhead). The pipe version has a nice weight to it, is very comfortable to hold and the switch is very natural to use. Whaddya think?

Thanks in advance for any opinions and any questions more than welcome!

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Tim,

Got my Don yesterday! Have not had the chance yet to really torture test it but so far so good. I was kind of hoping for an engraving of a larch on it though.

Great stuff Colonel - hope it gets through your torture test without becoming an ex-don! Sorry no Larch.... I was debating about whether to have a dead parrot as the engraving but felt that might be taking it a little too far! (Colonel and I have a history of monty python banter in case anyones wondering nudge nudge wink wink)

Here are the references for anyone who wants a chuckle:

Dead Parrot Sketch:

Larch Sketch:

Bianchi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Saint Paul MN
Just got mine this morning, looks and works great with very limited use at this time.
Just want to say I did fire off a few emails with questions I had and Jason responded very very quickly!
I have no hesitation on recommending this supplier to anyone.

on the ElectronicStix website go to ElectronicStix Video Reviews, watch ofortuna's review and she explains the button well.

Lilac

Apr 2, 2010
Scotland
I got mine today too, i got the Megalodon sleeve, the new V2 switch and a couple of 18650 batteries...i love it, just love it, it's gorgeous!!! the new switch is brilliant, but now i want some 18350 batteries for the minidon, altho i already have a couple of the 16340's to be going on with...

Don't see any on your website, Tim, or have i missed them?

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
This is the Don, the emblem of our land, you can put it in a bottle you can hold it in your hand!

(From The Bruces Sketch):vapor:

:laugh::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Just got mine this morning, looks and works great with very limited use at this time.
Just want to say I did fire off a few emails with questions I had and Jason responded very very quickly!
I have no hesitation on recommending this supplier to anyone.

on the ElectronicStix website go to ElectronicStix Video Reviews, watch ofortuna's review and she explains the button well.

Glad you like it Bianchi! :thumb: Jasons's definitely one of the good guys - his service is second to none and, well I'm sightly biased, but he stocks some pretty nice products too! :vapor:

Thanks for mentioning Fortunas vid - I'll post it here so others can see:

I got mine today too, i got the Megalodon sleeve, the new V2 switch and a couple of 18650 batteries...i love it, just love it, it's gorgeous!!! the new switch is brilliant, but now i want some 18350 batteries for the minidon, altho i already have a couple of the 16340's to be going on with...

Don't see any on your website, Tim, or have i missed them?

Hi Lilac!

Glad you got yours too and thanks for the feedback I'm so happy you like it! :thumbs:

We are currently awaiting the 18350's - in the meantime the 16340's will do just fine (obviously not quite as good runtime) or if you've ever owned a 601 epipe these are what I use and will fit AOK. :vapor:

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
I really like the looks of this device.
I just have a few questions I hope you don't mind answering before I place my order.
Is the body more like the indulgence or the omega? I just worry about the threads wearing out. I still have my omega, but I sold my indulgence, which I thought was very poor quality.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I really like the looks of this device.
I just have a few questions I hope you don't mind answering before I place my order.
Is the body more like the indulgence or the omega? I just worry about the threads wearing out. I still have my omega, but I sold my indulgence, which I thought was very poor quality.

Hi Mikecup and welcome to our forum! :)

Unfortuately I have never seen in the flesh either of the 2 models you mention - but I am sure someone here may have some firsthand input to offer...

As far as the construction goes, well its high quality machining from top grade materials and we do guarantee against defects (as long as there has been no obvious user negligence) for up to 1 year. For reference I have been using the prototype for coming up to a year without any damage to threads.

Furthermore, if the warranty were to run out and in the unlikely event you were to develop a fault like this, being modular, you would only have to pick up a single part which in the event we would certainly offer at a very reasonable price. ;-)

Best Wishes,

Tim

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Thanks Tim for responding.
This vapping is really turning into a hobby for me.
Now that I use the e2 carto's with the PTB its nice to be able to use different devices.
Any discount codes for ECF members? Just thought it was worth a try.

Always a pleasure Mike thats what I'm here for. ;-)

If you are in the USA electronicstix have the Don in stock currently but be quick! I think Jason is running a coupon currently for January quoted from a post at their sub forum:

'Use Coder happynewyear for 11% off your entire order! (must be all lower case) Enjoy! And Thanks to all my loyal customers!!!
Jason'

Okay...never mind on code...won't let me post it. I sent you a PM.

Welcome hairball and thanks for pointing Mike in the right direction - I've also added the code for Electronicstix above in case anyone needs it.... :)

Mikecup, Tim posted this in another thread.....

ooops, sorry, forgot you're in the US
:)

Thanks Lilac! :)

Just to clarify:

Electronicstix for USA customers use: 'happynewyear' for 11% discount off all orders

Moju Republic for UK and Rest Of World use: 'MOJU10%' for 10% discount off all orders

Moju discount is only valid until midnight tomorrow though so be quick..... ;-)

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
:thumbs::thumbs:

Hey Brad -

Yours was sent out over a week ago so hopefully you'll be getting it soon.... :vapor:

Got mine about a week ago and had to order some batteries. I love it thanks a bunch. I have to say it rocks. I'm just using a standard 510 atty with the 18650 battery, but it seems almost like it puts out more vapor and more flavor than my box mods. I have no idea how long a battery will last I bought the ultrafire 3,000mah ones and I haven't managed to get through one yet. Definately a nice looking unit all the threads are perfect. The bottom button switch is perfect as well.

I would say that this is the nicest mod I have got my hands on. When I have had it for a few weeks and really put it through it's paces I'll write a review. But from what I have seen so far I can't really think of anything on it that could go wrong. I'm sure some basic maintenence will be needed just to keep it clean and the threads and button clean from lint and stuff. Very nice for sure.

Thanks again and you have made a very high quality mod.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Got mine about a week ago and had to order some batteries. I love it thanks a bunch. I have to say it rocks. I'm just using a standard 510 atty with the 18650 battery, but it seems almost like it puts out more vapor and more flavor than my box mods. I have no idea how long a battery will last I bought the ultrafire 3,000mah ones and I haven't managed to get through one yet. Definately a nice looking unit all the threads are perfect. The bottom button switch is perfect as well.

I would say that this is the nicest mod I have got my hands on. When I have had it for a few weeks and really put it through it's paces I'll write a review. But from what I have seen so far I can't really think of anything on it that could go wrong. I'm sure some basic maintenence will be needed just to keep it clean and the threads and button clean from lint and stuff. Very nice for sure.

Thanks again and you have made a very high quality mod.

Thanks Brad and glad you like it!! :thumb:

Looking forward to your review now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread