• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sooooo I ordered a cpu ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

javafreak

Aug 13, 2015
Earth
I'm going nuts.... Just upgraded my dna30 to a nice metal case with cute little fire engine red buttons.

c80bf2dfe5f2cbb27bcdad9eb1a3cc4b.jpg

92243d025aea49fe9b28f86b7524cb6f.jpg

0a1155a8760e025be6a452df6dea0d4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

javafreak

Aug 13, 2015
Earth
The bigger button has a nice clicky feeling like a big ... mouse. The smaller ones are just squeeshy.

Actually I'm pretty happy with the dna30. Don't think I'll be going up to dna200 anytime soon.

As for compact size, well I already find it a ..... to built in this box, don't think I'm ready for something smaller yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Anyone want to see my DIY Computer HAHAHAHA!
Its very Sexy

Free bending of acrylic tube, Looks so ugly.

UV GREEN

your bends disappoint me :x but we're on similar colour (UV green) and i'm too lazy to take a photo

@Irham check if your soldering is on point, might be shorting the 510/batteries. Also I'm not too sure if alkaline is recommend, from what I know they recommend rechargables.

adorraice

Sep 18, 2015
your bends disappoint me :x but we're on similar colour (UV green) and i'm too lazy to take a photo

@Irham check if your soldering is on point, might be shorting the 510/batteries. Also I'm not too sure if alkaline is recommend, from what I know they recommend rechargables.
HAHA i know right bro, sadly i doesnt have the equipment and my setup was tight. So free bending is what i could do >.<
If only i have a 900D i do not have this problem LOL!

javafreak

Aug 13, 2015
Earth
Removed the 510 from a kBox and tried it with 4 alkaline AAs (added to 6v on paper)... didn't fire. Tried 3 AAs as well... didn't fire.
Can feel the batteries warm up, which means current is passing through... but no glow from the coils.

That's very very strange. Do you have a multimeter to check where your current is dieing? I can run between 1 ohm and 2.5 ohm on mine fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread