• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sooooo I ordered a cpu ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

javafreak

Aug 13, 2015
Earth
View attachment 496205
First ever cardboard box mod, anyone? Anyway, finally got my hands on a 18650 holder. Reused the kBox 510 but used 22awg wires this time round. Good thing about this is... can use penknife to make holes. If too small, just ram it in. :2cool: Vapes like a charm.

Really really nice. Though I think the card board may disintegrate after exposure to moisture, juice and skin oils. Also for whatever reason, if the box collapses in your bag from being squash, you're in for a short and battery safety may be compromised. Please upgrade to a plastic case. You can get a simple one from SLT and using a solder iron you can melt the plastic to press fit all your parts. :)

Really really nice. Though I think the card board may disintegrate after exposure to moisture, juice and skin oils. Also for whatever reason, if the box collapses in your bag from being squash, you're in for a short and battery safety may be compromised. Please upgrade to a plastic case. You can get a simple one from SLT and using a solder iron you can melt the plastic to press fit all your parts. :)
You have a valid point right there. Until I get myself a drill, this mod will stay only at home inside my spacious glass cabinet. Safety first, no doubt! I'm a little worried about melting plastic that I don't know, only comfortable with melting my ABS plastic for the moment. And I stumbled across those aluminium hammond-like boxes and daaaaamn the weight feels amazing. I just need a damn drill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread