Sorry if im not posting this in the wrong place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superbals

ECF Veteran
I'd love to learn about how to make mods but have no idea where to look...I saw that there's a tutorial on soldering which i will be checking out but i've never done anything even remotely similiar to this and have little to no understanding on how this all works and would love to learn.

Last edited:

se7en5

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2010
NY
Just look at everything on this mod forum. I went through it and have sucessfully used hints and tips to make 5 mods so far. I will be posting them soon. I have made everything from standard to a bottom feeder and even one with a voltage display. It takes alittle searching but you can find a starting place and once you start your imagination is the limit.
look up the nico drip v2 that has a link to the photobucket of the making I used image 29 to get the wiring down which is the hardest part if you are not familiar other than that everything else comes down to imagination and the space you want to cram it into.
Good Luck

se7en5

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2010
NY
Oh and I swapped the wiring on the horn switch it you wire the batt singely and the atty and led together the led will come on when you press the button not when you flip the on off switch. I like that better to show the switch is good and if the lights getting juice so is the atty.
Here is a link...
Nico-Drip V2 How-To :: 26 - N-D V2 - wiring picture by dreams_n_chains - Photobucket

And thanks again Nico for the great tutorials and getting me hooked on modding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread