"sorting complete"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassyonemeis

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Albany NY
sorry, I happen to think this is hilarious! Being new myself, I have NEVER EVER stalked the mail like I do now when I am waiting for my vaping supplies to come!! Now it's like weekly I am stalking the mail and probably should just go ahead and bookmark USPS tracking and UPS tracking sites as I am there so often.

What is it about vaping that makes us all so compulsive about WHEN our stuff is going to arrive?? LOL

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
i got it! i went to the mail and got it about an hour ago and am charging the battery on the one, took a few puffs on the other but the battery is blinking so i have to hold off and am having the last analog in my pack.

it came with carts full of their marlboro rip-off and i got a bottle of menthol. i have to say this marlboro stuff isnt terrible but it tastes like ..... i know no one can relate and everyone is probably saying wtf in their heads but i think im right on with this one. i was an experimental kid what can i say.

i just wanna kill a cart so i can find on this forum how to refill and try the menthol. ill probably make my tasty juice order tomorrow and i think im gonna go with tasty vape or from liberty-flights where i got the ego from. the shipping is really what makes me want to order from them again. great work by them. i want cherry cola and cappucino i think. yummmm. /excited new vapor

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
Thanks... you cheer me up, keep letting us know how you are doing, there are those of us waiting for ours hanging on every word

if youre in modesto i would consider ordering from liberty-flights (no i dont work for them haha) they shipped my stuff out right away the morning of the order (friday) and got here today. its shipping from san diego too and if thats where yours ships from youd be looking at the same time frame... just a thought...

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
ok, im not afraid to look like an idiot hahaha im still laughing at this

i was too excited to get started... that marlboro stuff doesnt take like ..... it tastes like some kind of orange marlboro. the stuff that tastes like .... is the chemicals on the atty i was vaping. hahaha what a jerk i am. sort of explains the taste though :/ vaping empty carts FTW!

i guess the positive thing is i got all that junk off my atty and due to me being OK tasting nasty things in the past it wasnt so bad. everyone laugh at me now, i am. hilarious!

Astronomer

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Modesto Ca
I just found a really nice vid on the Ego T that explained most of what I didn’t know ( specifically the ridges around the tank is what you are pulling through ), good vid and very helpful

YouTube - eGo-T Tank System Review

Phreaker - although he didn’t mention blowing out the atomizer, I think he explained why what you are doing works, you aren’t blowing through the wick, you are blowing it out the side vents around the atomizer that we end up pulling through.

Makes sense, that is probably why your blowing it out does do some good!

Last edited:

meat1023

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Avery, Texas, United States
Wow can you beleive it its here finally yay only took it 10 days for priority good job usps and what a trip it took too

Detailed Results:

Out for Delivery, February 09, 2011, 8:13 am, AVERY, TX 75554
Sorting Complete, February 09, 2011, 8:03 am, AVERY, TX 75554
Arrival at Post Office, February 09, 2011, 7:34 am, AVERY, TX 75554
Processed through Sort Facility, February 04, 2011, 11:33 pm, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
Processed through Sort Facility, February 02, 2011, 1:49 am, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116
Processed through Sort Facility, February 02, 2011, 12:42 am, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19919
Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 01, 2011
Acceptance, January 31, 2011, 4:40 pm, BEN LOMOND, CA 95005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread