• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

South Florida Vapers Meet Jan. 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seebs

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
South Florida
I was just at Boca Vapes this afternoon getting some juice. Like always, great service and good conversation... I could hang out there all day.

I'm not much of a drinker any more (quit that drug about a year ago), but I'll try and make it down to Maguires on Sunday... Maybe I can get off the "wagon" for a beer...... or twenty. :)

Skud

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
South Florida
www.powerstationstudios.com
had a great time today, it was nice to finally meet everyone! (although i didn't get everyone's ECF name, so matching a face to a name in here is still a little fuzzy)

picked up some new juices from Juiceray and Boca Vapes, and almost bit on a Cobra, the thing was just a touch too tall on my GUS for me to really love it, shame Bruce didn't have the short mode version with him. maybe next time i'll walk away with more gear.

Last edited:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
So glad you had fun. Was great to meet you, scion9! I'm sure I met Skud somewhere in there but not sure which one he was! lol. Oh, and FLcrack3r might be the one that my friend Sandy was saying was in the navy? And everyone on the ship vapes? I am sorry if I got you pegged wrong. She was telling me she had a conversation of some sort like that with someone so think it might be you? I was the older fat chic with the Vaping Kicks Ash shirt, Diane. LOL! So glad you guys could make it out today! Next month Good Life Vapor and Clouds of Vapor will be there!

Flcrack3r

Squid Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Yokosuka, Japan, From Tampa, Florida
So glad you had fun. Was great to meet you, scion9! I'm sure I met Skud somewhere in there but not sure which one he was! lol. Oh, and FLcrack3r might be the one that my friend Sandy was saying was in the navy? And everyone on the ship vapes? I am sorry if I got you pegged wrong. She was telling me she had a conversation of some sort like that with someone so think it might be you? I was the older fat chic with the Vaping Kicks Ash shirt, Diane. LOL! So glad you guys could make it out today! Next month Good Life Vapor and Clouds of Vapor will be there!

Thats me Diane! i was the one at your DIY class, grey shirt named Kyle

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Hi, Kyle. I sort of thought that might be you from the partial pic of yourself in your avatar but didn't know for sure. So all the guys Vape? Do they buy in Japan or is it donated? Is there any way our group could help you guys out? Thanks for all that you do for our country! Very cool :) I hope you can make it out again eventually.

Flcrack3r

Squid Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Yokosuka, Japan, From Tampa, Florida
Hi, Kyle. I sort of thought that might be you from the partial pic of yourself in your avatar but didn't know for sure. So all the guys Vape? Do they buy in Japan or is it donated? Is there any way our group could help you guys out? Thanks for all that you do for our country! Very cool :) I hope you can make it out again eventually.

Yes, alot of us vape, it became a spreading trend that stuck and now id say a little over half of us on board (150 people) are not smoke free. We typically get our supplies from vendors online, I'm definitely going to point them in juicerays way for ejuice, I am VERY please with his juice, I can't get enough of his twisted flavor? The one with Chocolate and melon. I might talk to Zac from juiceray about doing something for our ship, maybe try to buy bulk of his juice, so that we dont have to wait weeks for supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread