Spanish thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariano

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
usa
Hola Mariono and gracias! I always read the Spanish version in this post 1st without peeking at the English translation and am pretty good at getting the gist of it... thanks to my high school Spanish and repeated (but failed) attempts to increase my comprehension along the way. I'm afraid to embarrass my self by attempting to write in Spanish but... ¿Cómo se dice 'This V4L forum is fantastic and I'm proud to be a member' en Espanol?

No tengas miedo, cuando yo vine a este pais no hablaba una palabra de Ingles...y aqui estoy...asi que adelante que aqui estare para ayudarte!!!;)

Don't be afraid, when I came to this country I didn't speak a work in English...and here I am...so go ahead and I will be here to help you!!!;)

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
All you really need is "dos mas cervezas frias, por favor." If I could figure out how to get a tilde over an "n," I'd ask for the men's room, too, since cervezas can make such things necessary.
This could help
ñ - Alt 164 Ñ - Alt 165 you need the numeric pad.
just that in my old laptop is hard to do, so I usualy type two Ns, just be careful is you want to type YEAR, ANNO and ANO ARE DIFERENT THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT MEANING :D

Mariano

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
usa
All you really need is "dos mas cervezas frias, por favor." If I could figure out how to get a tilde over an "n," I'd ask for the men's room, too, since cervezas can make such things necessary.

En realidad se dice dos cervezas frias mas por favor.
Donde esta el bano? es la pregunta si has tomado mucha cerveza:lol:

Actually you say two more cold beers please.
Where is the bathroom? is the question if you had a lot of beer:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread