Not open for further replies.

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
New member here and dont hit me too hard ! :blink:

I am pretty much a newbie but trying to learn the steep curve of the e - cig world. I first started on typical 808 type kits and then moved onto the Ego - T. I havent touched a analog in over a month and feel pretty good about it. I think this is the first time in my 30 years of smoking something has helped this much for me. I tried the Chantix but it just made me mental and gave me the craziest dreams. Dr ended up prescribing me some xanax to help with the craziness. I was not comfortable with that and just ended up back on the ananlogs. Friend of mine told me about the e cigs and gave it a go. I think since then I have a new addiction and that is everything e cig lol.

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
New member here and dont hit me too hard ! :blink:

I am pretty much a newbie but trying to learn the steep curve of the e - cig world. I first started on typical 808 type kits and then moved onto the Ego - T. I havent touched a analog in over a month and feel pretty good about it. I think this is the first time in my 30 years of smoking something has helped this much for me. I tried the Chantix but it just made me mental and gave me the craziest dreams. Dr ended up prescribing me some xanax to help with the craziness. I was not comfortable with that and just ended up back on the ananlogs. Friend of mine told me about the e cigs and gave it a go. I think since then I have a new addiction and that is everything e cig lol.

Welcome, ToweKnee. Congratulations, you are now a vaper and that's good.:):vapor:

sweetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Texas
Alrighty, strange request, but here you go! :D

tinkerbell-spank.gif

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
Welcome ToweKnee!

Congrats on getting off the stinkies!!!!

RE the Xanax. If you filled the scrip....THROW IT AWAY. Seriously. I know several people who are going through absolute hell trying to wean off of that drug. It is prescribed for anziety and actually has a rebound affect which causes more anxiety. One friend decided to stop cold turkey and two days later was in the ER twice in one day due to seizures. That is one scary drug.

I'm in the Chicago burbs and I'm new also. Within the past two weeks I've gotten 3 different ecigs, 20 different juices (with more on the way) and numerous other cartos, atomizers and drip tips. Have spent a crazy number of hours on this forum reading. So I can totally relate to your new addiction of everything ecig!!! But hey....I'm off the stinkies too. :)

Very happy for you and your success.

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
Thanks all !!

Yea it seems like i cant get enough info on this great alternative for me lately. I have gone threw in a month 808 style as a starter, now have a Ego-T but ordered some Boge carto's to try. I tired using the cartridges that came with it but it leaks and the vape/taste is pretty inconsistent. I tried using clearomizers but what a huge PITA those became and I ended up with mout full of juice every time. So waiting on the Boge's to try.

Now I am looking into making my own ejuice atm and trying to learn the ins and out of that. Whew !!!!

elencius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
North Carolina
Ditto, ditto, and congratulations! I put analogs down in August. Will you be tempted to build your collection? I was, and am. After building my own to see if I'd like a bottom feeder, I am, as of this week, the proud owner of a Reo mini - it's mahhhhvelous! My Christmas present to myself... and a Merry one to all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread