The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Spank me Im new!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by ToweKnee, Dec 22, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ToweKnee

ToweKnee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2011
    Chicago
    New member here and dont hit me too hard ! :blink:

I am pretty much a newbie but trying to learn the steep curve of the e - cig world. I first started on typical 808 type kits and then moved onto the Ego - T. I havent touched a analog in over a month and feel pretty good about it. I think this is the first time in my 30 years of smoking something has helped this much for me. I tried the Chantix but it just made me mental and gave me the craziest dreams. Dr ended up prescribing me some xanax to help with the craziness. I was not comfortable with that and just ended up back on the ananlogs. Friend of mine told me about the e cigs and gave it a go. I think since then I have a new addiction and that is everything e cig lol.

2. Jim Bob

Jim Bob Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2011
    Kentucky
    Welcome to ECF, I'm quite new also, this place ROCKS!

3. Della Cirque

Della Cirque Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2011
    Deep East Texas
    Welcome to ECF! You are definitely in the right place to feed e cig addiction. Congrats on no more stinkies!

4. 1SicPuppy

1SicPuppy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    Australia
  5. Retriever

Retriever Moved On

Nov 2, 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to ECF! :)

6. cement

cement Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2011
    Brown Deer
    Most people here think of vaping as a hobby. Good luck to you and thank your friend everyday!!!

7. sweetmeat

sweetmeat Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2009
    Canada
    Welcome and congrats

*spank, spank, spank*

8. alanselo

alanselo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2011
    Las Cruces, NM
    I've seen that "mental" stuff that many folks have with chantix. Good of you to see that and decline another drug to deal with it. You have come to the right place. If you haven't already go give that friend of yours a great big HUG!

Welcome to ECF! Now go spread the word....

9. lilac7779

lilac7779 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2011
    East Tennessee
    Welcome, ToweKnee. Congratulations, you are now a vaper and that's good.:):vapor:

10. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    SPANK! There you go. Welcome to ECF and congrats.

11. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Hi Tow and welcome to the forum, congrats on your not having anymore analogs.
    Only thing i would suggest for now since things are working out is keep up what your doing and keep it simple as such. :)
    As you read the forums more and more the knowledge becomes easier to absorb .
    Im still absorbing.

12. sweetz

sweetz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2011
    Texas
    Alrighty, strange request, but here you go! :D

[​IMG]

13. Gloria

Gloria Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2011
    midwest
    Welcome ToweKnee!

Congrats on getting off the stinkies!!!!

RE the Xanax. If you filled the scrip....THROW IT AWAY. Seriously. I know several people who are going through absolute hell trying to wean off of that drug. It is prescribed for anziety and actually has a rebound affect which causes more anxiety. One friend decided to stop cold turkey and two days later was in the ER twice in one day due to seizures. That is one scary drug.

I'm in the Chicago burbs and I'm new also. Within the past two weeks I've gotten 3 different ecigs, 20 different juices (with more on the way) and numerous other cartos, atomizers and drip tips. Have spent a crazy number of hours on this forum reading. So I can totally relate to your new addiction of everything ecig!!! But hey....I'm off the stinkies too. :)

Very happy for you and your success.

14. Hoosier

Hoosier Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Welcome to ECF.

I'm not going to spank you just because you'd like it too much...

15. Running Wolf

Running Wolf Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2011
    North East Ohio
    Welcome aboard... spankings? Hmmmm, where is the adult board for that? :p

With all the folks I have heard that went on Chanix I don't think I have ever heard of anyone actually quitting because of it.

16. Dan Patrick

Dan Patrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    Texas Forest Country
    Welcome! I think you will find everyone here very accomidating and helpful. My wife quit one year ago on new years and I quit on Thanksgiving. SMACK!

17. ToweKnee

ToweKnee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2011
    Chicago
    Thanks all !!

Yea it seems like i cant get enough info on this great alternative for me lately. I have gone threw in a month 808 style as a starter, now have a Ego-T but ordered some Boge carto's to try. I tired using the cartridges that came with it but it leaks and the vape/taste is pretty inconsistent. I tried using clearomizers but what a huge PITA those became and I ended up with mout full of juice every time. So waiting on the Boge's to try.

Now I am looking into making my own ejuice atm and trying to learn the ins and out of that. Whew !!!!

18. Newtkeeper

Newtkeeper Full Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Addison, TX
    Greetings and welcome!!!
    I'm pretty new too, but good luck vaping. It's helped me stay off analogs for two months now.

19. Moofaso

Moofaso Smoke Free Since 11-11-11 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2011
    I'm right behind you
    congrats and welcome to ECF !!

20. elencius

elencius Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    North Carolina
    Ditto, ditto, and congratulations! I put analogs down in August. Will you be tempted to build your collection? I was, and am. After building my own to see if I'd like a bottom feeder, I am, as of this week, the proud owner of a Reo mini - it's mahhhhvelous! My Christmas present to myself... and a Merry one to all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.