Not open for further replies.

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
FREE SPLASH FRIDAY!
This Friday, March 30th, 2018, from 3-5 pm Arizona Time, we are having a Happy Hour Special!
with your normal 15% off E-juice, Happy Hour discount,
you can also add a FREE splash of one flavor to any E-juice purchase up to 120ml.
ig free splash.JPG

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
  • Deleted by CFreeAngie
  • Reason: repetetive

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
FREE SPLASH FRIDAY!
This Friday, March 30th, 2018, from 3-5 pm Arizona Time, we are having a Happy Hour Special!
with your normal 15% off E-juice, Happy Hour discount,
you can also add a FREE splash of one flavor to any E-juice purchase up to 120ml.
View attachment 732465
Don't forget to take advantage of this special offer! Enjoy your Weekend!

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
What is this "normal happy hour discount" of which you speak? Did I miss something?
Everyday in our lounges, we have Happy Hour from 3-5 pm. We were just doing a special on the 30th for a free splash of flavor that one day. Sorry to confuse you.

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Oh OK. Sorry, I thought it was something for us online customers that put FSUSA on the map. :-(
Ahh, ouch! It just seems like an impossible task to do a Happy hour when we have customers from every time zone, but that's why you get your online e-juice at a discount already. We are hoping to do some more online only sales and promotions, keep watching! I will definitely let the owners know that you all are waiting! :)

bobbybilly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Chicago
It's been a long time since I've used this site so I'm rusty and hoping for a little help. I tried finding a discount coupon code for Freedom Smoke USA in the coupon section of this site but either I'm doing something wrong or the site is not working right because I can't get past the first page of suppliers discounts. Is there an online coupon code I can use at Freedom Smoke USA? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: stols001

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I am not so much rusty, but just learning, I guess I did not realize that there was a coupon section here, so I put it on the "flyer/ad" The Coupon code for the last sale was smsecret, that code was actually giving us some issue, so they just made it so that no code was required to get the discount. I am truly sorry that you were having an issue and hope it was straightened out for you, I am only here Tues-Thurs. IN the future if you ever have any trouble or have a question and can't reach me, please call our toll free line 1-800-705-7013. Sorry so late to respond.

Reactions: stols001

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
It's been a long time since I've used this site so I'm rusty and hoping for a little help. I tried finding a discount coupon code for Freedom Smoke USA in the coupon section of this site but either I'm doing something wrong or the site is not working right because I can't get past the first page of suppliers discounts. Is there an online coupon code I can use at Freedom Smoke USA? Thanks in advance.
We will be having a Memorial Day sale, gonna be a good one! i will post information here, as soon as I can.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
  • Deleted by CFreeAngie

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
CRAP! For whatever reason, I didn't get a notification on this post and missed the sale! I can't win. I just happened to stop by today to see if there was going to be a Father's Day sale. :)
OH NO! bummer, i tried sir! I know we will be doing a 4th of July event at our Broadway location, but not sure about Father's day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread