Specials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill54

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Florida USA
OH NO! bummer, i tried sir! I know we will be doing a 4th of July event at our Broadway location, but not sure about Father's day.

Apparently I wasn't subscribed to the thread before. I'm good to go now though. LOL I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the next offering. I've got a decent about of liquid to hold me over for a while right now.

• Love
Reactions: CFreeAngie

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
Currently trying to order some juice for the Cyber Monday sale. Is there a code that needs to be entered or something? The price it wants to charge is actually higher than the order I placed last month.
I just went to order 120 ml of American Spirit. Supposed to be 20% off and it shows the price as $21.24. When I add it to my cart, the price changes to $23.24.

Reactions: CFreeAngie

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I just went to order 120 ml of American Spirit. Supposed to be 20% off and it shows the price as $21.24. When I add it to my cart, the price changes to $23.24.
sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any more trouble please call us toll free. 1-800-705-7013

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Currently trying to order some juice for the Cyber Monday sale. Is there a code that needs to be entered or something? The price it wants to charge is actually higher than the order I placed last month.
I am sorry if i did not already reply to you! We had some error in the sale and caused some issues early on, but those were fixed and we have extended the sale through MIdnight tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread